5'5" and 180lbs?

Options
I am 255 lbs and i started at 260. My goal weight is 180; I am curious as to what it looks like to be 180 when I am 5'5". If anyone is 5'5" and 180 pounds would they post pics? Please? It'd be great motivation!

Replies

• ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
  • paj315
    paj315 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I don't have a full body but my ticker at the bottom is my in the 180's and I am 5 ft 5.5 inches.
  • snaggly
    snaggly Posts: 48 Member
    Options

What a fantastic montage!
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and 185. I started here at 267. I got down as low as 165, but after surgery last October, no exercise allowed the rest of the year, and the holidays I ended up putting back on almost 25 pounds. I just started back working out yesterday. I am headed to the gym shortly and I will have my daughter get a pic of me to post at this weight. Send me a friends request of you would like.
  • sizesixorbust
    sizesixorbust Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i was about 180 in my profile pics if you want to check them out :)
  • Hk9229
    Hk9229 Posts: 10
    Options
    http://www.mybodygallery.com/

I love this site!
    Just put in height, weight and even body type :)
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm 183
  • tweetetina
    Options
    There's a site called mybodygallery.com that you can check out to get an idea...all real pics...you can plug in your height weight (or desired height/weight) and even select specific body shapes to see pics of real people that size.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    im 5'5 and my starting weight is 187 i have a huge tire around my waist and wear size 14-16 pants. it is no where near my goal weight....
  • dmouse0225
    Options
    I am 5'5" and started at about the same as you!! My current profile pic is me at about 168, and providing I can get the photo link below to work... that was me at my starting and then in the low 170s. Great job so far!! Keep up the good work!

BeforeAfter2011.jpg
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and 180 right now. I'll see if I can post a pic later when I have more time!
  • kayleec2
    Options
    dunn family 031.JPG
    IMG_1113.jpg
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options

What a fantastic montage!

ditto!
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Check out this site:

mybodygallery.com
  • medicrenee
    medicrenee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am in my pic
  • OlearyGirl
    OlearyGirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'5" and bouncing around 180 to 175 currently, my most current profile pic I was at 183ish. feel free to friend me!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 180...I have a full body pic if you look at my profile pics.
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That's my EXACT starting weight! Starting, I am a size Small/Medium and generally aroudn a size 6-10 (usually a size 8). However, I am a swimmer and I have A LOT of muscle! Most people think I'm 140 or so, so I guess I'm a bit smaller for my size. But my measurements might be helpful. They are 38-29-40.
  • Stinkybug
    Stinkybug Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'5"

Here is a picture of me at 248 lbs, 196 lbs and 176 lbs.

248-196-176-s-1.jpg
  • PatasDeGallina
    PatasDeGallina Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 5'4" and apple shaped. I carry weight mostly in my belly as opposed to my hips.

I have a blog post with a progress picture of me at 178. Here you go.

http://patasdegallina.posterous.com/photo-update

This should be the post from September 26th of last year.

I'm now at 152. If you'd like to see, I have two other photo updates at 167 and 156. They're somewhere in my blog if you look around.

Good luck with everything! If you need friends, I'm here for you. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!