123 diet reviews?

Options
Hello everyone, I will be trying the 123 diet however in the past I have tried soo many diets which either do not work or they work for a while and then I put all the weight back on.
If anyone has done this diet, tell me how you found it and whether it was any good or not, will be very greatful :)

Replies

• RobinsonDawn
    RobinsonDawn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is a quick fix at all...
    I would just like to be healthier within myself and lose a few extra pounds
  • RobinsonDawn
    Options
    All diets have to be made up by someone however it is normally a dietitian who does it, so agreed.
    However A LOT of people seem to be getting brilliant results from it!
    is it this?

http://www.terriann123dietplan.co.uk/index.htm

if so

NO

Just eat less and move more.

Edit: here she admits she made it all up! :noway: I could do that.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/made-up-diet-helps-10000-people-1482563
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Bump. 123 diet reviews.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    The website looks pretty scammy. Why not just use MFP to track calories and eat healthy foods you like? This is FREE and it works.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Ah yeah, i've tried most of that but doing a bit of research apparently this 123 diet does wonders, it's basically just a low carb diet but it keeps you full! I tend to eat tons of carbs so I should probably work on that lol
    So... how about creating a moderate calorie deficit, eating pretty much the foods you eat usually, tracking & counting calories... and if you feel like it, experiment with reducing carbs? Or, if feeling full is the main issue, focus on getting enough protein and filling up on vegetables. A lot of people have been very successful just using MFP to count calories. It's also a pretty sustainable way of doing things because you only make the changes that you want to make, not according to rules that someone else has made up.
  • RobinsonDawn
    Options
    Yes this is what I am going to try and do!
    Thanks

Ah yeah, i've tried most of that but doing a bit of research apparently this 123 diet does wonders, it's basically just a low carb diet but it keeps you full! I tend to eat tons of carbs so I should probably work on that lol
    So... how about creating a moderate calorie deficit, eating pretty much the foods you eat usually, tracking & counting calories... and if you feel like it, experiment with reducing carbs? Or, if feeling full is the main issue, focus on getting enough protein and filling up on vegetables. A lot of people have been very successful just using MFP to count calories. It's also a pretty sustainable way of doing things because you only make the changes that you want to make, not according to rules that someone else has made up.
  • mrandmrsf17
    mrandmrsf17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Currently on 123 diet . Researched it and although its a 'made up' diet. Its makes sense. Basically it is a very low carb low fat diet. Ive tried them all ww, sw, special k shakes etc etc and calorie counting (trying to still have the treats with it) nothings been as effective as this. I'm not hungry and full of energy. Give it ago. Abs nothing to lose. Apart fron 14 quid.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Hey, my sister's on it and I've just started it yesterday.
    It is AMAZING! My sister has lost 4 stone in 7 months, she looks incredible! :smile:

Soild first post :noway:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1175494-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants?hl=path+to+sexy+pants&page=1#posts-18362157
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Currently on 123 diet . Researched it and although its a 'made up' diet. Its makes sense. Basically it is a very low carb low fat diet. Ive tried them all ww, sw, special k shakes etc etc and calorie counting (trying to still have the treats with it) nothings been as effective as this. I'm not hungry and full of energy. Give it ago. Abs nothing to lose. Apart fron 14 quid.

Oh look another one

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1175494-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants?hl=path+to+sexy+pants&page=1#posts-18362157
  • jac_84
    jac_84 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    dont do a diet, do a lifestyle change
  • mollybotelho
    mollybotelho Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was on this diet for about 3 months and yeah, it had good results. However, I ended up having to go to the doctors because of how ill it made me, and they told me I was bordering on scurvy!! It's so not worth the health risks, and everyone in the fb group are no brained idiots who all think they are dietitians.
  • pensierobello
    pensierobello Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a wrong food. Balance and moderation in everything!