19 - New - Unmotivated!

Options
Hi, guys :)

My names Bella.. New here and would love to meet some friends on here to keep us all motivated!

Hope you're all going well with your goals :) x

Replies

• cmwash13
    cmwash13 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me ... We all get unmotivated im trying to get more friends on here to get motivated
  • LORA0504
    LORA0504 Posts: 22
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We all experience those points of frustration.
  • mongoe80
    mongoe80 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Bella I'm new too :) Ive been on here for 2 weeks and its a great app :) Lets keep in touch and motivate one another because we can do it!!!
  • Danielle91284
    Danielle91284 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am glad to see that folks are pleased with the App -- I am hoping this will keep me honest and consistent so I am able to feel as great as I once did! Tomorrow is my start day - wish me luck! :)
  • sivankeren
    sivankeren Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm 18 :)
  • RoseThePenguin
    RoseThePenguin Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey Bella :)

I started this around a month or so ago (I started it ages ago but never actually started using it xD)

It really takes some motivation to keep on track, but that's why we're here. The more active an helpful people you ad, the more likely you are to stay on track by sharing and learning from each other's experiences.

Good luck! :D
  • JenniferNoll
    JenniferNoll Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for less than a week. It's been really good for me, and I've lost 2 pounds in my first 5 days here. Total of 8 pounds since starting to watch my calories 3 weeks ago. Friend me if you'd like.
  • wonderstruck91
    wonderstruck91 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ( : I am 21. I just switched to MFP from Weight Watchers. I've lost 20 pounds so far on my journey & would love some friends on MFP to help stay motivated!
  • floersh21
    floersh21 Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21...I haven't lost a ton of weight so far but I feel AWESOME (and that's really what this is about, right? :D) Feel free to add me!