Banana Girl Diet?

Options
What is Banana Girl Diet and why are so many people on FB talking about it?

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    What is Banana Girl Diet and why are so many people on FB talking about it?

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

did you google?
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    If your talking about freelee, she's low fat raw vegan
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    I don't have a clue, but as soon as someone mentions a banana, I giggle like a 12 year old school girl and then think of "Princess Conseula Banana Hammock".
    Maybe banana girl diet involves wearing a blue and yellow suit, and chasing after dodgy villains.
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I don't have a clue, but as soon as someone mentions a banana, I giggle like a 12 year old school girl and then think of "Princess Conseula Banana Hammock".
    Maybe banana girl diet involves wearing a blue and yellow suit, and chasing after dodgy villains.

i giggled too, so don't feel bad. My first thought was that you give bj's whenever you feel like eating :tongue:
  • DonC77
    DonC77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    http://morningbanana.com/morning-banana-diet-rules

The latest and greatest,,,,,,, Ironically I just ate my morning banana, which has nothing to do with this "crash diet"

Life style change IMO is the way to go,,, that is something once you get it in order and becaomes habit, likely to have a much better track record with it....
  • MorbidNTT
    MorbidNTT Posts: 43 Member
    Options

That's it... Lots of cardio chasing dodgy villains...

Looks like for 30 days you eat 30 bananas a day... That's weird.
  • DonC77
    DonC77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options

i giggled too, so don't feel bad. My first thought was that you give bj's whenever you feel like eating :tongue:

OK, Well now, I just giggled or should I say laughed!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options

I'm not sure which is worse. I hate bananas, but I also hate the taste of man fat. I'm guessing this is NOT the diet craze for me!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options

haha oh yes :P
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I ate a banana yesterday for the first time in probably a year or MORE. I have now decided the sugar and carbs are not worth it. I will not be doing that again for a very long time, lol. What's worse is I had it with instant oatmeal(i know, i know) which I haven't had in a year or more. I will not be doing that again for a very long time either, lol. It's just not worth it. I just finished a breakfast which consisted of fresh country pork sausage scrambled into 3 egg whites and one whole egg topped with shredded cheese. YUM, YUM!!!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    If it's based on bacon and eggs I'm in ...
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

don't forget about "Crap bag" if you do, just think of a bag of crap.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options

I just read this to my husband and he said he'll happily let me do that purely "for my health" lol
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I did a quick google search on this, it doesn't look healthy at all. 30 bananas a day? No wonder this woman had an eating disorder!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options

don't forget about "Crap bag" if you do, just think of a bag of crap.

Oh that episode was full of win!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... Well... I found this on FB and did not Google it... so I checked out the link. But it seems like a whole lotta blogs.
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just googled it and you don't need to eat 30 Banana's in a day....:laugh:

www.morningbanana.com (if this is the one that you mean??)
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    http://morningbanana.com/morning-banana-diet-rules

The latest and greatest,,,,,,, Ironically I just ate my morning banana, which has nothing to do with this "crash diet"

Life style change IMO is the way to go,,, that is something once you get it in order and becomes habit, likely to have a much better track record with it....

after reading that page, it looks like it's just a spin on 'eat less', slapping a banana on it to give it a label...
    pretty much if you follow the 'don't eat until you're stuffed' - rule, you can ignore the banana :wink:
  • LouiseRen
    Options
    No that's not the same diet as the Banana Girl Diet which is raw vegan high carb low fat.
  • LouiseRen
    Options
    No that's the wrong website.