Jillian Michael 30 Day Update

Options

Replies

• 92_sweetheart
    92_sweetheart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I decided that I am not going to do an update every 7 days, but every DAY 7 in each level. So basically on August 28th.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    you look awesome and amazing! such inspiring pictures! ive done 2 days of level 1 and looking forward to getting home from vacation and giving the whole 30 days a try! i'm pretty near my goal weight, just want to slim down/tone up and lose some inches! :) (hopefully on my butt and hips and thighs! :D)
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • moxleye
    moxleye Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am on day 14 (level 2 day 4) I love it!!! I haven't really lost anything since when I'm started but I'm down 11 inches!!!!
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work!

30DS definitely works. I always screw up by skipping it on weekends when my husband is home because his best friend is ALWAYS here and I'm not working out in front of them. I restarted this morning, though, and decided that they'll just have to go outside or leave for half an hour because I need this. Hoping I can keep on track this time.
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    I am on day 14 (level 2 day 4) I love it!!! I haven't really lost anything since when I'm started but I'm down 11 inches!!!!

Wow 11 inches that is GREAT! It is hard to tell in the scale but measuring yourself is good why to tell.
  • ICanBackItUp
    Options
    You look amazing! I've done 30ds off and on for a while but never completed the cycle. Today I've restarted and hopefully I won't get bored and try something else! I'm tired of seeing everyone else's before and after pics...I want my own! :smile:
  • sexychocolate_42
    Options
    WOW!!! You can really see the different within 7 days... Keep up the GOOD work!:wink:
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    im in awe!! great work
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! i'm on day 6 and i think I can see a difference too!!! i will post pics after the 30 days!!! excited to see the difference, love seeing other success!!! keep it up!!!
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WOW the difference is incredible! I'm just starting on the 30 day shred so I hope to see some results also. Keep going! x
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Can see a difference... U go girl in my Martin voice.
  • rudimae
    rudimae Posts: 107
    Options
    That was a huge difference in a very short amount of time! Great job!

Thank you for posting this. I just limped my way through day one of level one today. And now I feel like someone kicked the *bleep* out of me. I'm very overweight and not very fit, though I've been trying my best the last few months. I was surprised and pleased that I did as well as I did, actually. I stopped multiple times. At time, my jumping rope looked more like a head bob. *L* But I stuck it out as best I could. Seeing your results gives me inspiration to torture myself again tomorrow...if I'm not in traction. :)
  • Ltrautman80
    Ltrautman80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing. I'm only on my second day. You're looking good. Keep it up.
  • momto3as
    momto3as Posts: 12
    Options
    Figured out the picture thing.

Can you tell me how to do it!? I've tried all the tips from the message at the top and it's still not working for me.

Your pics are great! You can see such an amazing change! I've been doing the Insanity videos and after two weeks have noticed a difference too. I love how that feels. :) Congrats on all your hard work!!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    OMG thanks everyone! Never thought I would be someones inspiration. You guys gave me such a CONFIDENCE boost because I still have a long ways to go. Can't wait to update you guys again. That will be on the 28th.
  • 92_sweetheart
    Options
    The jump rope is hard to do, but I prefer doing that over the jumping jacks and the butt kicks.
  • MissChibs
    MissChibs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Thank you so much for posting! I'm on day 3, and this makes me want to keep pushing. (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!