mmmm chocolate

Options
I have said many a times before that I am unfortunately a chocolate fan :( it really annoys me that I can cut out and turn of other foods so easy but when it comes to chocolate and the amount of times I shout at myself for eating even just a square I can't seem to leave it behind! :(

So does anyone have a good chocolate fix? cocoa pops are my new treat once a week for a fix but I would like to know a good chocolate or something...ANYTHING LOL

Replies

• LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Curly wurly, straight from the fridge, lasts ages, 115 cals.
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    oh no, I had a curly wurly when I was 6 and I hated it lol
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    eating one right now, jell-o sugar free chocolate pudding.
    they are great.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    That's not normal...... :laugh:

Pretzel M&M's 150 cals a bag
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    sorry 60 calories on the puddling
  • ldobson710
    Options
    I keep 85% dark chocolate in the fridge, one square is enough to satisfy a chocolate craving for me so it lasts a while.
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I like sugar free fudge sicles and sugar free pudding but I usually get my fix with a chocolate protein bar or shake.
  • dancemom143
    dancemom143 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I satisfy my chocolate cravings with sugar free chocolate pudding and chocolate chip granola bars :)
  • iamluce
    iamluce Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    diet coke brownies, low fat chocolate pudding, low calorie chocolate protein bars, sugar free chocolate bars

i have rice cake sandwiches covered in chocolate and they're 100 calories each and pretty filling
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have a bag of semi-sweet choc chips in the freezer. When I want some choc, I'll grab a few of those. I also have choc whey protein and I'll mix some with milk too to help my choc addiction.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Kind of similar to srhershey (love the name), I keep hershey kisses available. One is really low in calories and is a great chocolate fix. They give me the ability to adjust my portion size.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    I just eat chocolate. :smile: Keep it a small portion, fit it into my calorie goal and macro goals, and make sure I enjoy it! No point feeling guilty about food.

I buy less of it now, so I tend to spend a bit extra on really nice bars, and have a square or two. A bar of something like Green & Black's lasts me a couple of weeks. Most cheap chocolate's not worth it any more! I do have a thing for Kinder bars though - a small one is 71 calories. If I just want a tiny taste of chocolate, Mikado biscuits are 11 cals each.
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    do you like dark chocolate? well you better loL! but what i do when I get chocolate cravings is buy 85% cocao (for example Lindt) adn one square is 60 calories. BUTTTTT since its very bitter, itt takes a while to chew and eat, so t lasts! i just chew on it until im satisfied .. plus dark chocolate is good for you.!:)
  • careyannal
    careyannal Posts: 161
    Options
    Fiber One Chocolate Brownies - 90 calories (I like the chocolate peanut butter kind)