Going to a friend's wedding this weekend (NSV sort of)

Options
HelloSweetie4
HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
So, normally I don't look forward to weddings, I find I get uncomfortable around so many people I don't know. However, I am very excited about the wedding this weekend. Two of my friends are getting married to eachother and the groom is a bit of a partier. So I know this is going to be a "balls-to-the-walls" event.
My plan is to be extra good during this week so that I can just have a great time and not worry about anything. I had bought a dress a couple months ago that I was going to wear, and I also planned to wear it as part of my halloween costume (pin-up girl). However, my sister gave me a bag of clothes she didn't want anymore and there was a really cute dress in the bag that was more appropriate for a wedding. The downside was, it's a small and I'm still in mostly large sizes, a couple mediums depending on the brand. I decided to give it a try anyway and it actually fit very well! So, needless to say, I am even more excited for this wedding now so I can show off my sexay bod in a dress!

Replies