Why I don't deserve nice clothes.....

Options
So today started off as a NSV for me and now I'm kicking myself!!!!!!!!! I bought a pair of brand name jeans in the smallest size I have seen in 10+ years. I had been putting off wearing them because they were still a little sung but I decided today was the day! Felt great in them got lots of compliments and then................ I dropped BLEACH all down the front leg of them! REALLY why must bleach and I have such a love hate relationship???? Too bad acid wash jeans arn't coming back in style :sad:

Replies

• Alice_H
    Alice_H Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Can you bleach the entire pair of jeans and then RIT them to a uniform color?
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    OH NO! that just plain old stinks! (but it did make me laugh). congratulations on your NSV! moment!!!
    So today started off as a NSV for me and now I'm kicking myself!!!!!!!!! I bought a pair of brand name jeans in the smallest size I have seen in 10+ years. I had been putting off wearing them because they were still a little sung but I decided today was the day! Felt great in them got lots of compliments and then................ I dropped BLEACH all down the front leg of them! REALLY why must bleach and I have such a love hate relationship???? Too bad acid wash jeans arn't coming back in style :sad:
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    Oh noooo!!!!! That really freakin sucks :( But hey at least they fit! And I bet you felt darn good wearin' em. :glasses:
  • cyndymar
    cyndymar Posts: 73
    Options
    Hey just a valid reason to get buy another pair = )
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Boo! Sounds like my luck. Order a new pair from Old Navy. 15 bucks.
  • ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    daym that sucks ahaha but im not gunna lie it did make me laugh ahaha poor you, you should reward yourself one more time and buy another brand name pair of jeans just make sure all bleach is out of sites when you wear them ahahaa
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

I would try this.
  • imatraveldiva
    imatraveldiva Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you still deserve nice stuff!! take it in stride! and I agree with Alice :)
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I say start a new trend and wear them anyways! WTG!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options

I was going to suggest this too-RIT is an amazing product! I'm sorry this happened to you but congrats on getting to fit into them!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options

This was going to be my suggestion.
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options

I'd try this. Good luck! You sound like me, I don't keep bleach in my home anymore LMAO! When I did have bleach around, I'd always change my clothes first. Smh
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options

THIS. Its so easy, you can even do the dyeing in the washing machine.
  • oandptech
    Options
    Re-die them! It's easier then you think! Go get some rit dye for the easiest...
    You might need to pre-bleach the entire pair first if it's a large spot, but if not... I'd just dye it.
    For a more advanced solution you can get your dying stuff from Dharma Trading, just google them, they're awesome!
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    It's a sign that you are gonna need a smaller pair soon anyway so don't worry =P
  • NewErin12
    Options

Number 1... congrats on your NSV!! That's so great!
    Number 2... I would have never thought of this! What a great suggestion. Must.remember.this :)
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but that just opens the door to go shopping for a new little cute pair of jeans to get more compliments in
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Either where as is (I have seen several fashion bloggers wearing the bleached style) or die completly and color. Color jeans are so in right now. You can't look anywhere without seeing them. :)
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options

THIS. Its so easy, you can even do the dyeing in the washing machine.
    [/quote

It is easy but I did this years ago and the inside of my dryer is still stained blue :) Doesn't hurt anything, but it is there
  • arenkel
    arenkel Posts: 77
    Options
    You could do as others suggested and dye them... Or you could do what I did with one of my blue hoodies. My step-dad got bleach on it, so I used more bleach and made a sort of tie-dye pattern with it. Granted, I was in high school, but I thought it looked really cool, and I got a few compliments on my unique sweatshirt.

If all else fails, either rock 'em as is, or turn them into paint/laundry pants.