want motivational friends please :)

Options
Hello all, I am 24 about to be 25 and I need to do something with my life! I'll be all motivated for about a couple of weeks, lost 10 pounds then I don't know what happens! I need to end I all though, halloween is coming up and my costume is no joke! I must be sally jupiter for halloween. Other than that, I just want to feel better about myself and be about to buy regular clothes! I want eating healthy to be a normal thing, not a chore. You know not even thing twice about my eating choices. Well add me as. Friend, that would be wnderful! I'm going to the gym tomorrow so I will be logging :)

Replies

• bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'll help cheer you on in this journey! :)
  • mrssim
    mrssim Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! Once I hit a plateau I always get discouraged and don't know what happens, but next I know it's been weeks between work outs again. Feel free to add me! I'm trying to build up some motivational friends here as well to try and keep me accountable :)
  • JadaRG
    JadaRG Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Cheer up girlfriend! :flowerforyou:
    I'll be here for you to too!
    Eating healthy doesn't need to be a chore and nor does it need to be something that you consciously do every day.
    BUT it is hard to start, once you do a couple of days of the same routine, it will get easier and easier and easier... and a fact...
    it takes 21 days to form a new habit, so keep going!!! If you fall... instead of giving up, just start up again.
    I've fallen many a time, recently on the weekend... but I just think of all the work ive already done and how healthy I feel when im eating right and working out, compared to how sluggish and yuck i feel after eating crap all day and that motivates me more than anything.
    Have a no excuses work out and push yourself tomorrow! Good Luck!:wink:
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! Once I hit a plateau I always get discouraged and don't know what happens, but next I know it's been weeks between work outs again. Feel free to add me! I'm trying to build up some motivational friends here as well to try and keep me accountable :)

I'm totally in the same place!
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You've got plenty time to fit into that awesome halloween costume. You can do this!!
  • mrssim
    mrssim Posts: 43 Member
    Options

I'm totally in the same place!
    It's so frustrating!! I can maintain a weight like nobody's business...but it takes me forever to lose. I wouldn't wish it on anyone but I'm glad I'm not the only one with the problem lol
  • nisia915
    nisia915 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am not that far from you as I am 27yrs old and trying to get back into shape. Its been difficult but in a year I have managed to go from 170pounds to 140pounds in March. I went back up to 150 and that is when I decided to do something about it. I have only been on MFP for a week now but I find having friends on here struggling with the same issues you do is SOOO helpful. I feel more motivated to get off my lazy butt AND WORKOUT. which is what this is all about. Motivation is the key and I can help you do it. You would be amazed and what a small comment from a friend can do for you. Please add me if you would like!
  • Sarahbearah05
    Options
    I make my costumes, but sally jupiter costume is no joke! Google it! :)
  • drewbscott
    Options
    You WILL do it! And feel free to add me! Would love to have support too!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • htherrien0406
    Options
    I hear you and have been going thru the same thing for 6 years, yes 6!!! But now I'm on MFP and getting so much support I feel so focused! You can do it!
  • charleneford
    Options
    hey guys , im a 31 stay at home mum with three children, 12, 10 and a 1 year old. im new to this and just need the encouragement to reach my goal before my husband returns home from tour. i struggle more with what to eat, when to eat and how much. i workout daily having my own treadmill,weights and also dealing with the youngest helps me stay on my toes lol, but after ive sorted the house, kids etc im just not hungry nor can i be bothered to eat. thanks for reading and add me :) xx