Sugar cravings!! Help !!

Options
2»

Replies

• Swizzle1986
    Options
    i chew sugar free gum!

I do this too. I also keep lots of 100 cal snacks around me at work (which is when i get the sugar cravings)
  • mskatee
    mskatee Posts: 33
    Options
    In the UK Weight Watchers do these chocolate/vanilla mousse cups and I use them for just these moments. Something about the velvety texture of the mousse is very satisfying. And only 103 calories.
  • rnb1127
    rnb1127 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow - Dreamy Clusters...they come in a 120 calorie pack and are AMAZING! does not taste like "diet" food at all.
  • amtru2015
    amtru2015 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich--not every day but a day or two a week =) otherwise just say no...its tough but eventually those constant cravings will lessen
  • Shy_girl89
    Options
    Wow thank you so much for all the help all of you guys are right ! I never tough about that! I usally crave sugar right after dinner . I would love to share my diaries but to be honest i dont know how yet :0 i will go buy sone low cal popsicle and some single packed dark chocalate squares ! Awsome thanks so much guys !!
  • Shy_girl89
    Options
    Oh what about fish oil i have sone actully... Does it really helps with the cravings !? Ive never really taken them just heard there were some good oils
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I sliced up a banana and put it in the freezer. I then get 1 or 2 frozen slices. It's awesome and less sugar and calories than a small piece of chocalote my downfall. If I have a huge craving I add a graham cracker.
  • Chessie28804
    Chessie28804 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Fiber One chocolate brownies are SO good and only 90 calories. It always helps with sugar cravings and/or chocolate cravings.