3 cups all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 3/4 cup milk
1 egg
1 cup vegetable oil
4 to 5 apples peeled cored and cut in 1/4-inch-thick round slices
1 cup confectioners sugar
in a large bowl combine flour granulated sugar baking powder milk and egg mix well in a large skillet over medium heat heat oil until hot but not smoking dip apple slices into batter one at a time then place in oil cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden on both sides drain on a paper towel-lined platter place confectioners sugar in a shallow dish carefully dip hot fritters in sugar coating completely Serve add 1 - 2 tablespoons of milk if to thick to batter

Replies

• KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    He's a disabled man who has been targeted for MONTHS by a group on here. So yes, get mad at the "white knighters". I DON'T CARE. What a lot of you people do is borderline stalking and CREEPY. He posts recipes. Many are his own, some might be copy/pasted but who really knows? And why does anyone actually care to the point of going to each one of his posts to harass and flag him? Let him do his thing. He is not hurting anyone by posting his recipes. I'm not posting anything else beyond this because honestly it's not even worth my time, this has been going on forever now and it obviously won't stop anytime soon.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Seriously, my recipe was deleted?
  • dbmata
    Options
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Thanks ... Sounds good
  • dbmata
    Options
    wth, this thread is broken?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Much better than an Android Fritter.
  • dbmata
    Options
    this is interesting, I can only see the original post, and nothing else.

What did ninerbuff do?
  • blueyegirl0712
    blueyegirl0712 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    sounds so good!