Advice needed from UK busty girls!!

Options
I have been doing some research on sports bras, and I am not having any luck.. All of the really good ones seem to be in the USA!

I want to get into running, but the sports bra that I have just doesn't cut the mustard! It is fine for being on a stationary bike and ST, but if I run in it - I will get two black eyes for sure!

Can anyone recommend a good sports bra that provides suitable support for top heavy girls who want to run?

Thanks!!

Replies

• LazyButHealthy
    LazyButHealthy Posts: 257 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Oh, good timing.

I've been struggling with sports bras for years as none of them were good enough - one of the reasons I never really tried running, and stuck to cycling or fitness reps.

I asked around in recent, did a load of research, and bought a new one last Sunday afternoon.

I've been running in it since, and it's brilliant - M&S 'extra high impact flexible underwired sports B-G Bra, £25.

Really secure so far!

Sorry I can't post the link (I'm on work computer, and it leads to lingerie ads on google... ugh)
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Wow! I was not even thinking about looking on the high street! I was looking at all the sports shops and stuff. Thank you for the tip! :smile:
  • LazyButHealthy
    LazyButHealthy Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I know, I was doing the same. Someone else (bust E!) recommended M&S sports bras as she's been running for the last few months.

I tried on 6 - two types in 3 different sizes, just to be sure - and vigorously jogged on the spot for a few seconds in the changing room to evaluation the bounce.
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I will be sure to do that. I've just looked online, and it looks pretty good! Can't wait to go and try it on! :smile: