Any gamers on here

Options

Replies

• Braddlzz
    Braddlzz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Avid PlayStation gamer, presently on another run through of borderlands 2, after which I have pre sequel, Dishonored 1 and 2 and dark souls 3 sitting in the back log
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »

If you like battlefield 1 you might enjoy this short video :tongue:

Why does my text not show up? odd? can you not have a video and text in a post?
  • ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yes games. Tabletop RPGs a lot. PC games a lot, well, actually I just play Rocket League these days for some reason but lost much time to Xcom, Torment, Grid, Eve Online, Frozen Synapse, Satellite Reign, and so on. I also tend to play boardgames and wargames like Infinity when I get the chance which is sadly, rarely :(
    Nice to see a thread that proves even geeks can be into fitness :)
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    was playing Skyrim till a month or so ago then switched to Heroes and Generals.
  • Racouol
    Racouol Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes, recently replayed the Quest for Glory series, love both the old and new fallout, was addicted to WoW and SWTOR. Still have an old school Nintendo and Sega Genesis but I also have the X-box 1. I also do tabletop RPGs and have been building my own world for several years
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey there, about a month late but I noticed you mentioned the Vive and I've had one of those for the last few months and have been using it almost daily an gaming/exercise tool. It's been working out really well. How has the PSVR worked out for you in that regard?
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Overwatch, diablo, currently looking for a new rpg
  • Hello_its_Dan
    Hello_its_Dan Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Yep!
  • UltimateTrashBae
    UltimateTrashBae Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I wish I could share photos on my phone. We are a huge gaming family in this house. My husband and I have a bunch of systems ranging from the NES to the PS4. We also have a decent gaming PC. Our game selection is quite expansive (not nearly as big as some but probably bigger than most). We haven't had nearly as much time to dive in lately but we'll always be gamers at heart.
  • Naruya
    Naruya Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey there, about a month late but I noticed you mentioned the Vive and I've had one of those for the last few months and have been using it almost daily an gaming/exercise tool. It's been working out really well. How has the PSVR worked out for you in that regard?

The PSVR isn't really an exercise tool. It could be though, the move controllers are very accurate and I've used them for fitness games before (Playstation Move Fitness for example). But I'm still loving it for gaming. Mostly short sessions but it's great fun and it works really well. I've yet to try a full-length game but I'm too much for a scaredy cat for Resident Evil so I might try Robinson instead, it looks pretty good.
  • younique80s
    younique80s Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Love the Tales series, huge Harvest Moon nerd, WoW, .Hack(I played the 1st one, loved it), Lego games, city building games, Myst games, RPG's in general..
  • kwil74
    kwil74 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    CoC ✊
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    no such thing as a female gamer. it's all a ruse to get men to like them. they'd rather be baking, or sewing.

at least that's what the industry told me.
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yes definitely. Love gaming.

Mainly a PC gamer, currently playing Subnautica and replaying Fallout 4 and Half Life
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I've been playing assassin's creed again. I'm getting pretty good. Thinking about starting up my own assassins brotherhood.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    WoW is good. fallout and skyrim are still playable.