What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I am closest to goal 180s as at 193 now.
    Slightly bigger goal 174 makes me normal weight.
    Also working on c25k as in August I will run the entire 5k at the winery.
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    [quote="
    How do you guys determine what even is the goal? The mirror/scales/BMI ('normal weight' is still a wide range)/dress size?
    I'm so close I've started to panic about 'what then?will that be enough?'
    [/quote]

@gymprincess1234
    Get to your goal and then, after a few weeks, I am sure you will have a new mini-goal. Good luck!

• cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Current mini goal: reach 153. I have about 5-7lbs to go. :)
  • youdoyou2016
    youdoyou2016 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    My highest : 240lbs
    Starting : 229lbs
    Current : 189lbs
    Goal : 171lbs (healthy BMI and body fat %)
    In my teenage and adult life I've never seen anything below 180lbs, so the thought of it being so close is kind of scary, cause that's a new me, completely, especially that my shapes are shifting with weights and cardio.

How do you guys determine what even is the goal? The mirror/scales/BMI ('normal weight' is still a wide range)/dress size?
    I'm so close I've started to panic about 'what then?will that be enough?'

When I started in the 230s, I thought 125 would be a miracle. When I got there, I danced around for a few moments and then thought, "I'm still kind of squishy." So, I kept going. I think I'll end up at 100 lbs. (I'm little. Think, "elfin.")

I suppose everybody is different: some people choose an article of clothing as the ultimate goal, some go by scale weight, some a healthy range for BMI, etc. For me, I have an image in mind -- a version of fitness I want to achieve -- so that's how I decided to keep going. (12 more to go.) I want to tuck in my shirt and have nothing sticking out. I want to look down when I sit and have it be flat. That may sound weird, but that's my goal.

Sounds like you have an image in mind, too?
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    @youdoyou2016 I've got a hourglass figure, so my perfect body would look like Natasha Oakley haha Now I'm like that with a layer of fat
  • orlybayu
    orlybayu Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    When I get to 170 (4ish lbs) I'll get an electric shaver. Oh the time I'll save haha.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!