Depressed

Options
rashaa88
rashaa88 Posts: 20 Member
Since i start my deit and going to gym I keep gaining weight i'm no losing weight even though i workout 5 days a week, I gained 2kg since I started, i really feel so sad and depressed

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    have you tried meth?
  • rashaa88
    Options
    Thank you for your reply
    I really don't know
  • rashaa88
    Options
    No I didn't use meth, is it safe to use it?
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    How is your diet first. Pounds in the kitchen, oz in the gym.

If your diet is fine, are your clothes getting loser? Tighter? Or about the same?

If losing.. (something mean and nasty and sarcastic I am thinking about you right now but too polite to say..) Is rather gain 100lbs and lose all my inches.
    If tighter.. are you bulking faster than losing? Recheck your food intake if not.
    If the same.. refer to the above. Check your food intake.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating a day and how much are you burning at the gym?

Don't be depressed. You can add me if you want
  • rashaa88
    Options
    1st Do not use meth. 2nd do not give up. This journey is a non stop journey. When things get hard is when we must dig deep inside ourselves and remember why we started. You have to figure out what works best for you.

Yes I don't like using that, thank you for your sweet inspiring words, I'm new with this app but its great to have good people encourage you.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Don't use meth friend, having friends who support you is helpful
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    More weight is lost in the Kitchen than at the gym.
  • rashaa88
    Options
    GlassAngyl wrote: »
    How is your diet first. Pounds in the kitchen, oz in the gym.

If your diet is fine, are your clothes getting loser? Tighter? Or about the same?

If losing.. (something mean and nasty and sarcastic I am thinking about you right now but too polite to say..) Is rather gain 100lbs and lose all my inches.
    If tighter.. are you bulking faster than losing? Recheck your food intake if not.
    If the same.. refer to the above. Check your food intake.

Hi, thank you for your comment, hmm first i eat two times in a day no fried foods ( mostly i eat grilled chicken breast or fish or meatballs with one cup of white rice) and for dinner its toasted cheese sandwich and orange, I don't eat breakfast and sometimes no dinner too so I eat strawberry yogurt.

In gym i workout 1:30 min starting with cardio then doing the other exercises.

About my clothes i feel nothing changed, but my sister said i start get back my waist shape, but i'm not sure about that.

Maybe that milk Chocolate milk Nesquik ? I drank it two times only ;(
  • rashaa88
    Options

Hi, first thank you so much for your sweet words I will be happy to have good friends in here :blush:

I eat 1200 calories a day, not sure about how much I'm burning in gym but i workout one hour and half to two hours in a day.
    My body so easy and fast gain weight but so hard to lose.
  • rashaa88
    Options
    Don't use meth friend, having friends who support you is helpful
    Yes i will not use it thank you so much, i really appreciate all of you, feeling better after read all this sweet comments, its true having friends to support more helpful.
  • rashaa88
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    More weight is lost in the Kitchen than at the gym.

Thank you i will focus more on my diet.
  • an0nemus
    an0nemus Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    rashaa88 wrote: »
    Since i start my deit and going to gym I keep gaining weight i'm no losing weight even though i workout 5 days a week, I gained 2kg since I started, i really feel so sad and depressed

Great....you're working out..how many calories are you burning?
    How many calories are you eating?

Weight loss is CICO, Calorie In and Calorie Out.

Measure/weigh all of your food, record it. Don't automatically trust the calorie burn on most machines as they can be wrong.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options

Hi, first thank you so much for your sweet words I will be happy to have good friends in here :blush:

I eat 1200 calories a day, not sure about how much I'm burning in gym but i workout one hour and half to two hours in a day.

Those are pretty long exercise sessions. What kind of exercises are you doing?

Also fitness and support might be a forum to post in but it might get confusing quick because everybody has an opinion and everybody's opinion is right on there
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    have you tried meth?

Can I get the name of your supplier?

all I know is, if they have all their teeth, don't trust em. it's an undercover cop!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    TLDR this whole thread but if you're gaining weight you're eating too much, or at least more than you're burning. Cut down on eating/drinking or get more activity in. It's simple, NOT easy, but simple.
  • rashaa88
    Options
    an0nemus wrote: »

Great....you're working out..how many calories are you burning?
    How many calories are you eating?

Weight loss is CICO, Calorie In and Calorie Out.

Measure/weigh all of your food, record it. Don't automatically trust the calorie burn on most machines as they can be wrong.

Hi, i eat 1200 calories not sure about how much i burn in gym, but i do exercise for 1:30 to two hours, cardio, walking jogging, cross machine, bicycle, abs exercise and squat.

Thank you for your comment :blush:
  • rashaa88
    Options

Those are pretty long exercise sessions. What kind of exercises are you doing?

Also fitness and support might be a forum to post in but it might get confusing quick because everybody has an opinion and everybody's opinion is right on there

Yes its a lot and feel so tired but i try as much as i can thats why i was sad because i know i'm working so hard in gym, i start with 20 min using treadmill warming up then jogging, cross exercise machine for 10-15min, bicycle machine for 10, then one hour, each exercise 30-35 repeat, abs exercises sit ups push ups, plank elbows for 30 sec, cycling, crunches exercises, squat and using dumbles.
    I think its more about my diet but i cant eat less bc if i did that i know myself can't control it when i be hungry will eat more will break the diet, ( i eat grilled chicken Or fish or meatballs with cup of white rice) no breakfast and for dinner its toasted bread with cheese and orange if no dinner then strawberry yogurt, sometimes i cheating with chocolate milk nesqik.
  • rashaa88
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    have you tried meth?

Can I get the name of your supplier?

I don't have a supplier hun