i want bigger *kitten*!

Options
kinsa2
kinsa2 Posts: 58 Member
is it possible to get a bigger *kitten* through exercise? my *kitten* is wide but kind of flat, I want it to look more fuller. is this possible and if so what do I need to do and has anyone actually achieved it? please help

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Heavy squats for sure. It will lift what you have. Lunges can help, too. Once you're done losing fat, you can eat just above maintenance to try to build muscle and that can help, too.
  • misselainec
    misselainec Posts: 29
    Options
    is it possible to get a bigger *kitten* through exercise? my *kitten* is wide but kind of flat, I want it to look more fuller. is this possible and if so what do I need to do and has anyone actually achieved it? please help

squats... and leg lifts... DEFINATELY
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Do a variety of squats and lunges. I love Bulgarian split squats. Fitnessblender has a great Brazilian butt workout on youtube
  • BonaFideUK
    BonaFideUK Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    squats-no-squats.jpg
  • kinsa2
    kinsa2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for your support, will definitely try squats and leg lifts. just waiting to lose the weight, got another 10kg to go :) x
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind though that, like a lot of things, genetics play a role. Claiming that picture above is accurate would be false. I bet the women with the big *kitten* never did a squat in her life.
  • 0OneTwo3
    0OneTwo3 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    And DEADLIFTS! not just squats. both weighted and heavy (5-12 rep sets).
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind though that, like a lot of things, genetics play a role. Claiming that picture above is accurate would be false. I bet the women with the big *kitten* never did a squat in her life.

Genetics only makes is more difficult for some to get the shape they want, not impossible. Agree with your assessment of the pictures though. The woman that knows how to squat weights properly will have a better shaped *kitten*.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Hill sprints
    Squats
    Deadlift
    Straight legged deadlift
    Hip thrusts
    Box Jumps