23/UK, ED recovery & runner

Options
NourishtoFlourish
NourishtoFlourish Posts: 9 Member
edited January 2015 in Getting Started
Hello :) I'm looking for friends on here of any age and from anywhere, though I'd especially like to get in touch with people who are recovering from an eating disorder. I'm diagnosed with EDNOS and borderline obese, so with my psychiatrist's knowledge I am losing weight the healthy way. No starving, no binge-purging, just eating well and exercising. I've done it before and I'm doing it again, but this time I'm seeking real help for my issues.

I'm also a runner, but due to depression/EDNOS I've seriously slacked off for a long time. Now I've just completed week 7 day 1 of C25K and I'm excited to get back into long distance running. I'm also starting the AllPro Beginner's weightlifting routine tomorrow, since it worked wonders when I did it a year ago.

Any adds for support will be much appreciated :) I mean no offense but, if you post a lot of triggering/harmful statuses or consistently under-eat, I can't have you as a friend on here. I'd love to support and care for those struggling like I am, but I'm at a very volatile stage in my recovery.

Replies

• cleback
    cleback Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I could help as I have my own food issues, but good luck in your journey! Hope you stay healthy and happy!