Start, restart & restart again

Options
mnalsa83
mnalsa83 Posts: 173 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone.
I have been a MFP member since 2000 and have had success in the past.

In 2003, I had lost 30lbs and was at my goal weight. Then I got pregnant. Afterwards I weighed 164 and started MFP again. I did good with just curbing my eating and getting back on track with eliminating processed and fast foods. I lost 20lbs and was in the mid-140's. I was happy there and of course life took it's course again and I trailed off of MFP.

In 2013, I weighed my max at 182. Never in my life, not even at 9 months pregnant did I weigh that much. At that point I started MFP again and got a gym membership, did Tabata/HITT every morning and took a few kickboxing classes. I did great for 1 1/2 years and got to 154 and couldn't break it. Then life had changes for me. (taking on new household members, job changes, kids sports, moving & new job change again). Finding time to work out got harder and fewer.

I stopped using MFP but didn't really gain weight. I've managed in the last year or so to remain at 156-154 with just knowing how to eat right. Now I am back, trying to keep my cravings curbed and trying to get back to working out again. I need a way to break the 150's.

So here's to 2015 and moving forward.

Replies

• deo422
    deo422 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It can be hard to break those barriers. At least you're back and ready to give it a whirl! Don't give up or give into the yo-yo that can be our metabolism and life. You can do this!