Wrist pedometers

I am getting my first pedometer and want to wear the wristband type so I do not need to wear a belt. Which type is good and not expensive and how do I charge them up

Replies

• PopeyeCT
    PopeyeCT Posts: 249 Member
    edited May 2015
    I have a Fitbit. It's really great and I love it. They have several levels of gear at different prices. They are charged by attaching them to any USB port. That's pretty standard, except for some brands that take a watch battery.

Go to the "apps" section and there is a list of things that will sync with MFP. Start there.

Really though, before I bought it I did a bunch of research and it seems that they all do about the same thing and have similar prices. So I went to a sporting goods store and asked them to let me try several on and I chose the one that was most comfortable and looks like something I can wear all the time without being very unusual. (Some of them were bright pink! )
  • terizius
    terizius Posts: 425 Member
    If you haven't decided on one yet, here's a review by an MFP member that talks about the Fitbit One: http://www.realbodiesrealresults.com/blog/fitbit-i-have-used-a-fitbit-product-almost-247