HI from Kuala Lumpur

ravensmistress74
ravensmistress74 Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there. Once again, I am consciously trying to lose weight. I gained a lot of weight at age 23 at university when I discovered I have PCOS. It has been a yoyo since then and I'm 41 this year and a single mom. I want to lose 20 kilos being at 80 (176 ibs for 5'3') now. The furthest I've been was 12 years ago when I lost about 10 kilos to hit 70 kgs and the last 2 years since my divorce, I had been teetering between 75-79, 80 being the worse. Oh I know all the rules. I have done everything, gym, kickboxing, other martial arts. The only thing I didn't do is keep a diet journal, which I'm doing now. I have a feeling my weight contributes towards lots of muscles too since kickboxing and weigh lifting but, I want to hit 60. This needs to happen. I don't know how, but recently my ex lost around 30 kilos and he looks great while I'm drooping. That, motivated me. If someone who has been overweight all his life can do look lean and mean now, I can too. Here we are. I heard, having people losing weight with you helps, maybe we can do it together???

ps: I hate my arm and tummy. Those are my problem areas.

Rush