No gym don't try as hard with food who's the same ??

Maybe it's just me ???
but I feel like when I'm not getting to go gym haven't been for a week I'm not in the healthy zone anymore. what scares me even more is that my other half is going back to work starting Monday and he won't be able to look after the little one while in go to the gym full stop. what's gonna happen to me ??

advice How to get fit and still have a life at the same time. think maybe taking my little boy to soft play which is like tunnels and all that and running after him is one thing. walking another anything else I can so.

And what do people do for food wise when your constantly on the go or out.
Thanks in advance

Replies

• ihatetodietalways
    ihatetodietalways Posts: 180 Member
    You really should not stress about going to the gym. Take your little one for a walk. It is more important to eat well and stay in your calorie range.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Plan, prepare.
    Prepare, plan.

On the go - pack your food.
    So no last minute errands, plan your week, plan your success. Back of the envelope list simple enough.
    Or find healthy options at places you can stop, with known calorie counts that fit your needs.

Exercise at home, how many body weight reps of various exercises can you do?
    Is a 15 min program that difficult to squeeze in, perhaps 2 x daily if not that intense?

You'll usually burn more calories and allow yourself more eating level by increasing daily activity over a minor exercise like walking.

Sounds like you hopefully selected MFP activity level of Lightly Active with having a kid. That's honest level.