Fully Committed

Hi guys!
I'm back on and this time with a new frame of mind. I'm looking to meet people just like me, I'm excited about this new transition. I was eating healthy it works but what the heck! Lol I would buy all this produce then I would crave my fave which is carbs , go on a crazy binge were the whole eating healthy goes out the window. Then the cycle repeats itself so I found for me that this app works amazing for me. I want to encourage others and vice versa, I hope to see everyone do well. Peace&Prosperity

Replies

• NID2410
    NID2410 Posts: 32 Member
    Excellent, hope you keep moving on this path with determination this time..I also have gone through a similar cucle but this time with MFP, I am trying to stick to my calorie goals.
  • Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    If you're still looking for a friend feel free to add me. I've been doing clean eating for nearly three weeks and I feel much healthier! I actually had a cheeseburger last night and I felt queasy afterwards! And to be completely honest I used to basically live at fast food for lunch everyday until I got tired of how I looked. Now I'm down 17 lbs in almost three weeks and feel amazing! Still have a long way to go (70-75 lbs) and am focused on doing this!
  • teewhylly
    teewhylly Posts: 8 Member
    Hey there i been dealing wit the same thing. Eating healthy but craving all the wrong stuff then just go crazy with the eating. I think we can motive esch other. Im new to the app so i dont know how to add u as a friend so add me please.
  • NewBiggings89
    NewBiggings89 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks guys for the love and support, I would be definitely adding you!
  • nogutsnoglory7
    nogutsnoglory7 Posts: 45 Member
    Fo reals! you wrote the story of my life just then. Feel free to add me, I am right there with you sister!
  • NewBiggings89
    NewBiggings89 Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you! Lol I stopped for awhile but I want this change it's a commitment. Like I want to go to the national guard but I'm dealing with a very toxic relationship I just gotten out of. So Big Macs and Wing Stop chicken didn't sound to bad. I'm beautiful internally and externally. I want to display my features plus I'm a hairstylist lol my fat *kitten* get tired hanging over those shampoo bowls lol. Okay girl Thanks ALOT! I'm going to add you. I'm back focused now! !