Just starting & started a blog before I knew about one here....

Options
So, I'm a 45+ year old female who is obese. I'm 5'08" and currently at almost 300 lbs. Decided it's time to take charge of myself, my weight and my health. Doing this for me and no one else! I've started a blog on Tumblr; had no idea the app here had one and really don't want to start it over. If you'd care to follow along on my journey you can find me under unrepentant-thinner. I can use all the help and encouragement I can get!

Replies

• ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'll be a cheerleader! Please go to this discussion: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10279881/motivation-success-and-frustration-sharing#latest
    I will be checking in daily! I'm looking for friends and I want a core group that will help motivate. Maybe plan weekly weigh-ins and overall bounce frustration, success and ideas off each other to gain some ground on where we want to be!
    Sorry... I'm not a blogger or know much about it, but I would love to help you out and see your success! =)
  • tompkinssl
    tompkinssl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, my post was removed and I've been warned. Apparently I broke the rules by adding my blog info.