ISO sarcastic *kitten* friends!

Options
My friends list is fairly inactive and I'm needing to stay motivated! I'm sarcastic and fairly blunt, so don't add me if you have a stick in your *kitten*!

Replies

• CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    My friends list is fairly inactive and I'm needing to stay motivated! I'm sarcastic and fairly blunt, so don't add me if you have a stick in your *kitten*!

It's okay. She's only "fairly" blunt ;)
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Kimmie, the fact that some sensitive soul flagged your post should tell you that many people around here are delicate flowers who can't deal with sarcasm.

I, however, am not one of those people.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Kimmie, the fact that some sensitive soul flagged your post should tell you that many people around here are delicate flowers who can't deal with sarcasm.

Snap, I can't believe somebody flagged that post!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Well, in my opinion, with the filth filter as it is, unless someone quotes the post, it's hard to tell exactly where that stick is located. Maybe it was offensive to a popsicle?

Ugh, why can we not have a sarcasm font? Or sarcasm smiley face? :huh:
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Well, in my opinion, with the filth filter as it is, unless someone quotes the post, it's hard to tell exactly where that stick is located. Maybe it was offensive to a popsicle?

Asked and answered.

g2694xbcwkdb.jpg
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm is food of life... I will add you as a friend!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Asked and answered.

g2694xbcwkdb.jpg

yels6z5twhl4.png
    http://img.picturequotes.com/2/8/7813/like-we-need-your-support-quote-1.jpg