Just wanted to share a b&a photo

Options
Acal01
Acal01 Posts: 66 Member
edited May 2016 in Success Stories
ni2w1jhpxjyj.jpg
8mi2ky3b8y59.jpg

Just a before and after picture to cheer me up. I'm in a challenge 'til June 5th. My goals is to lose 25 pounds over the next two months, but losing al least 10 pounds on this challenge will make me feel very proud. Already lost a little over 50 pounds, but there's still a few more to go.

Replies

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 50 lb weight loss. That's a real accomplishment. Did you have to post such a dreamy before picture though?
  • Acal01
    Options
    Congrats on the 50 lb weight loss. That's a real accomplishment. Did you have to post such a dreamy before picture though?

What's wrong with my before picture?
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Usually when someone loses 50lbs and posts before and after pics they get responses like "wow, you look so much better/healthier/younger etc" but in your case you look good in your before photo. You look good in your after photo too, but that before photo is striking.

ETA: looks like you have added a body shot, where I can see the results of your hard work. You definitely look more fit. Congrats.

• Acal01
    Options

Usually when someone loses 50lbs and posts before and after pics they get responses like "wow, you look so much better/healthier/younger etc" but in your case you look good in your before photo. You look good in your after photo too, but that before photo is striking.

ETA: looks like you have added a body shot, where I can see the results of your hard work. You definitely look more fit. Congrats.

Awwwwwe! Thank you! I'm flattered.
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Excellent job.... keep it up and you can lose your 10 in the challenge!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • Krismarie247
    Krismarie247 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!