Depression, Anxiety, Mental & Emotional Struggle? I got you.

irisbuen
irisbuen Posts: 99 Member
edited June 2016 in Motivation and Support
I know how hard it is to be juggling both. I've been there. I know it's not easy - to wake up everyday and will yourself to get up, feed yourself with healthy food, and exercise all on top of the burden you're carrying.

Let me help.

If you need a friend who knows what it's like to be in the dark, feel free to reach out. I'm looking for the same people who I can connect to. Positive people who are go-getters are more than welcome too!

I run a support group for people who are struggling and want to overcome:
  • depression
  • anxiety
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • emptiness of life
  • quarter & mid-life crisis
  • frustration or uncertainty with career
  • personal & relationship issues

But if you want to still pursue your goal, how do you make that happen? It's quite impossible to go forward if you're not seeing it, if you're not seeing results or at least "feeling it." That's the only thing you need to do today actually: to feel like you could start and move forward, and to feel like someone cares.

I would love to help in making sure we all stay motivated! Losing momentum can be tough (aka resulting to cheat day and no exercises for a week) so I'm here if anyone's up for setting goals (personal and fitness-wise too!)

My goal is to help you feel better about your health as well as your outlook in life, and that makes me more motivated too! :)

Rules are simple:
1. Your food diary must be public (mine is)
2. You will log in every day
3. We will discuss your goals and I will pair you with a buddy for a week who will look out for you (if we end up becoming more than 5)
4. We give feedback to each other for activities, like food logging & exercise
5. We reflect on our weekly record and celebrate our wins!

Kind souls are encouraged ❤
Sounds awesome? Let me know if you're in and tell me what's your priority goal for this year (aside from fitness)! ☺

Our MFP group can be found here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113922-the-olive-table-fitness-accountability-group

Replies

• irisbuen
    irisbuen Posts: 99 Member
    Hi, to those who have been sending me messages, yes this is still open. Feel free to comment so I know you've read the post. :) No shame in trying and reaching out.

This group is unbiased and non-judgmental ❤