|| RISE & SHINE ITS TIME TO BE A BADASS ||

Options
Arabella_Fitspiration
Arabella_Fitspiration Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2016 in Motivation and Support
Good morning MFP! It's time to rise and shine and get after our fitness goals! What are you willing to do today that others won't? What are you willing to do today that will make you a better person tomorrow?

We all can obtain our fitness goals! Just take everything one step at a time, making small improvements along the way. Every positive step you take will make a huge difference. We all have greatness within us. YOU have the power to be great, and make today great! So get out there and be a badass and conquest your goals! Get out and get fit!

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Ok! I just quit my job so I can do a 50 mile bike ride without having to wait for Saturday! Awesome, go me! :wink:
  • taunto_
    taunto_ Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Chicken queso burritto, Quesadilla, and then cheesecake. Thats my goal for the weekend.

img-burrito-8caec7ac39f5ebaed91cd4f4bbfbb9b9.png
    Chipotle-Chicken-Quesadillas1.jpg
    creamy-mascarpone-cheesecake.jpg
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I'm a badass, I just know it!!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I went outside and did some boxing today. The cops are here now talking about "assault" and stuff. Am I doing it right?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I've been farting for 2 days, does that count?
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    I went outside and did some boxing today. The cops are here now talking about "assault" and stuff. Am I doing it right?

Sounds like you won the match. That means you're doing it right.