Operation "Back to bad *kitten*" is in full swing.

Options
kwick65
kwick65 Posts: 10 Member
Hi there everyone, started with this my fitness app about ten days ago. Love the set up of the calorie tracker, even though I'm not huge on counting calories it make me very aware of what I'm putting in my mouth.
Three years go I completed an Ironman triathlon and since then haven't really done anything to stay in shape and 30lbs created up on me. Lost a lot of my muscle and mobility.
Started back lifting weights last year and have got my muscle back but the extra weight was still hanging on. Tried different eating methods to no avail, so now I'm back at what has worked in the past. Strict healthy eating and documenting everything that goes in.
I'm down 15lbs since February and 5 of that since I started using this app. It's motivated me to get active on a regular basis and has really tightened up my eating habits.
I really look forward to meeting like minded people and sharing our journey, no matter what level, to becoming fitter and healthier
Kirk

Replies

• kwick65
    Options
    That heading was supposed to be Operation back to bad *kitten*. Stupid auto correct! How does it get kitten? Geez!
  • kwick65
    Options
    Ok obviously the app developers won't let me type A.S.S. Really? It's a word that's said on television