Is this offending?

Options
Caporegiem
Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
I threw a bday party and had about 40ish guests. I worked hard to provide a wide variety of foods for the guest to eat, including two trays with over 40 cream puffs on each. I looked over during the party to see one of the guests had already emptied the first tray of cream puffs and was looking to set a land speed record on the second tray. Doing my best to be polite I went over and suggested they try some of the other foods I had provided as well, but they just scoffed at me as though I had told them to quit eating all of the cream puffs and let the other guests have some. Would you be offended?

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I threw a bday party and had about 40ish guests. I worked hard to provide a wide variety of foods for the guest to eat, including two trays with over 40 cream puffs on each. I looked over during the party to see one of the guests had already emptied the first tray of cream puffs and was looking to set a land speed record on the second tray. Doing my best to be polite I went over and suggested they try some of the other foods I had provided as well, but they just scoffed at me as though I had told them to quit eating all of the cream puffs and let the other guests have some. Would you be offended?

Dude, I said I was sorry and I offered to give them back. Sure, they were slightly used at that point, but it was the best I could do.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    I might be a little in love with you

Will you go camping with me in Wyoming like Z does?
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    delete because i'm an idiot and can't pick up on sarcasm
  • deannalfisher
    Options
    this is the second thread on this exact same incident...i'm assuming its a troll thread

Perhaps it's the other side of the story? Lolz

i edited after...realizing it was a joke thread...haha
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    this is the second thread on this exact same incident...i'm assuming its a troll thread

Excuse me, a party guest eating all of the cream puffs so no one else could have any is anything but a joke.
  • deannalfisher
    Options

Excuse me, a party guest eating all of the cream puffs so no one else could have any is anything but a joke.

creampuffaggedon?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    Lol, dude you suck as a host.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • loumrn
    loumrn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I might be a little in love with you

Get in line... I've got dibs

You stole my Dibs from the other puffgate

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Depends, is this a rich person or a poor person party?
  • Caporegiem
    Options

That's not what I heard!

Oh there were that many, regardless of what the cream puff bandit may be out telling everyone.