I need a verbal *kitten* kicking sometimes!

Options
Unfortunately, I always fall off MFP and working out when I decide, "Oh, I see no immediate results."

I am fully prepared to take a no bull **** approach this time around, but sadly enough to say, I have no one to stand by my side when I do it.

I completely believe that people who lose weight lose more with friends, mostly because my husband eats more than I do and still weighs about 25 pounds less than I do. Not to mention he has scoliosis, so he can't do a lot of the work outs I need to and want to do.

Pretty much, I need some friends who will really help me stay on top of things, some friends who will give me a verbal *kitten* kicking from time to time; friends who can give me some pointers, and friends who can give me real life examples and prove to me that losing inches from my waist line is on the way!

Anyone up for the task?

Replies

• PennyPeach
    Options
    Hey! I just joined. I totally agree, social people (like myself) need FRIENDS to do this. I'm not looking to lose a ton of weight, but being smallish to begin with, I can't even seem to make a couple pounds of progress. Gahhh. I'm a stress eater, and ironically I eat more when I'm stressed about weight. I'm moving to California next month & I would love to feel a little more confident by then. Let's be fitness buddies!
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Step your *kitten* up!