Ultimate Accountability Challenge-July 2018

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) is a great way to keep your calories in check; never miss your daily exercise; and track both calories and exercise. You decide your daily calorie limit; choose your own style of exercise; track it all and then post your results. It's a great group for both introverts and extroverts.
Join here at this linkhttps://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/127286-ultimate-accountability-challenge-july-2018

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    This is a great group of people. We range from the college student to the retiree. Have people from all over in it. What I like best is you can make it work with your life.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Best group on mfp! Come and join us!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    You must join this group! The only way forward!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in for July, June was a big motivator for me and has helped my progress so much!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    @ADaniM14 I joined this group for my re-start and it's been amazing for accountability. I recommend you join up :smile:
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Thank you.. I just joined!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    Truly excellent group - helps me so much! Caring members... “try it, you’ll like, no love, it”
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    You can participate as much as you like. For a whole year the only thing I said was yes x 3
    Now I probably over share LOL
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group - looking forward to staying on plan for July !
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Although I run a different challenge, UAC is still my favourite.

By participating in UAC, I lost 25kg (50lbs) in 5 months, gone into full maintenance and kept the weight off for a further 7 months (even over Christmas and holidays). I intend to be part of UAC for a long time.
    • UAC does not have weigh ins.
    • UAC does not not mandate exercise you cannot or do not want to do.
    • UAC is not competing against others.

What UAC is:
    • UAC is a fantastic community with daily discussion.
    • UAC builds healthy maintainable habits to manage your weight and your health.

Successful, long term, weight loss / weight management REQUIRES lifestyle adaption. Not diets. That is the core of UAC.

If you are looking for the BEST challenge on MFP. *** THIS IS IT ***

If you are SERIOUS about losing weight and intend to KEEP IT OFF, **FOREVER**. Then UAC is the challenge for you.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    I love the stories that are shared. I myself have shared stuff you would never share . Things that make you laugh and think okay I am not the only crazy person in this world.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    UAC is like an insurance policy!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I am so grateful for the enthusiastic support of our wonderful UAC team mates!!
    Thanks to @MadisonMolly2017; @2020pinktogo; @craigo3154; @eminator; @am_change; @fatbambi
    Welcome! @Allison8668 and @countrycreek
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    I like the fact that nobody ever gets the boot. Life is messy and sometimes even with the best intentions it gets in the way. The UAC is accommodating and hey you may not be in the winner's circle but it's all about reaching personal goals.
  • Plump_Artist
    Plump_Artist Posts: 9 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I'm in! xx
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    I work with people who are in their 20's and 30's it's nice to have a few people who can relate to what it's like to be 50's exercise and weight loss is hard the body has a mind of its own.
  • smileyneener
    smileyneener Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First time in a group challenge! Looking forward to being inspired by others while being held accountable for my actions.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    You get to know your fellow UAC family and when you hear something on the news you worry about them.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Welcome @smileyneener; @Plump_Artist;
    We are glad to meet you! You are welcome to take a peek at what's being posted in the ongoing June Ultimate Accountability Challenge as we head into the final stretch for June. Those who will be in the Winner's Circle are asked to raise their hands and let us know.
    It's such a great group!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    There are a few of my UAC family members that inspire me. Many a day I think really just do the 20 minutes you know so and so climbed a mountain and they are older than you.