What's your biggest meal?

What is your biggest meal of the day? I like to eat a smaller breakfast and lunch so I can use more calories for supper!

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Me too. And I think that is the most common.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    No breakfast, mid-sized lunch, big supper, and dessert.
  • Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 978 Member
    I have roughly the same number of calories for each meal.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    I aim for roughly the same amount of calories in each meal.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,304 Member
    Bit difficult to say as I pretty much eat constantly until dinner time. But yes, dinner is my single most calorific meal of the day.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Most days, lunch is probably my biggest meal. If it's not lunch, it will be dinner.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,948 Member
    I don't have any set rules for my eating pattern. More often than not it's probably dinner, but it's not unusual for it to be lunch or breakfast, or even a "snack." If I have a bigger meal earlier, I'm not as hungry the rest of the day.
  • DreaDarling87
    DreaDarling87 Posts: 46 Member
    I don't usually eat a proper breakfast or lunch so dinner is definitely my biggest meal of the day.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,218 Member
    It's always dinner for me including the dessert - varies between 500 and 900cals. I also eat breakfast, a lunch (sometimes two) and a 'before bed meal' every day. I don't snack in general.
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Lunch.. I'm the weird one lol. I am usually hungrier midday than morning or evening.
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,135 Member
    edited August 2018
    I am 100 percent a breakfast girl. I generally eat at the very least two-thirds of my calories before 11 am. I like a small dinner and/or a treat before bed, but I pity the fool that gets between me and my breakfast!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Always dinner meals.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Mine is dinner.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Lunch or dinner, depending on my work schedule. I tend to just have a latte for breakfast.
  • leslienicole318
    leslienicole318 Posts: 86 Member
    Usually lunch for me. My work/school day starts at 7 am and ends at 5:30 pm so I use lunch to keep me going in those slow afternoons. About once a week I’ll have Starbucks coffee and food for breakfast and that ends up being my biggest meal that day and once a week I eat out for dinner so that ends up bigger, but it’s typically lunch
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    I aim for 3 meals at 600 calories. The only one I get everyday is breakfast. I love breakfast and I will specifically wake up early just to eat it!

If I am going out though, then dinner is the biggest due to the amount of alcohol involved. I'll skip a couple snacks to make room.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited August 2018
    Usually my only meal ... Dinner. It's coffee & teas ( no sugar and sometimes with cream depending), coconut water and water until then.

Used to eat breakfast ... Isn't feasible calories wise on Keto for me. Am currently just watching calories, taking a break. Missing my oatmeal ... Might just do that for a bit.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    For me, it is actually dessert but that is because I like to add a variety of nuts and seeds to my fruit and greek yoghurt and they are calorie dense, but offer so much in the way of nutrition, taste and crunch.
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Breakfast, because it is my most protein-dense meal. It helps me stay full and happy well into the afternoon! I eat a plate piled full of eggs and picante sauce, with a tortilla. I throw some sauerkraut on there too. Yumm.