100lbs to loose

Options
Well who would have thought that I would step on the scales today and see I have 100 lbs to loose! Not me, that’s for sure. I need all the help I can get and so thought I’d start a thread to see if anyone else is in the same boat. I’m just an average girl, 33, live and work in London, married September 18, love food (obvs), and just can’t believe I have let myself go this much! I have lost weight before (about 70lbs) but gained it all back plus 30 so I know I can do it. Planning to just eat smaller and do more.

My stats are:
5’ 7
SW: 256
GW: 156

If anyone wants to buddy up let me know.

Caroline

Replies

• newstartat49
    newstartat49 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would buddy up with you. I'd like to lose 40-60 pounds.
  • theresainsinger
    theresainsinger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Totally adding you!
  • keolivera198
    keolivera198 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, also started my journey. Will add you. We can do this :)
  • jcjaa
    jcjaa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I have about 90lbs to lose.
  • lekami
    lekami Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in! Have 100 to loose!
  • Thewaffle86
    Thewaffle86 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    I gained a bunch of weight when i got married (15 years ago) trying to “keep up” with hubs. My advice, Learn to cook healthy things together, and eat the proper portions and limit eating out. It took me 2 years to lose 100#, but it can be done. I’m also 5-7”, started at 225, got to 125, now 135.

This is so true. Love him but i definitely can’t eat what he can. Will keep what you have said in mind. Thank you. :smile:

Thanks to everyone else for the adds. We can do this 😎

• Calamitycazza
    Calamitycazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Will definitely add you! I have about 100 to lose also! We can do this! :smile:
  • Thewaffle86
    Thewaffle86 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Will definitely add you! I have about 100 to lose also! We can do this! :smile:

We definitley can! :smiley:
  • ruple897
    ruple897 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too- need to lose 100 pounds- 292 today! need to get under 200!
  • lisatryharder
    lisatryharder Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi i have at least 100 lb to loose too .. 230 lb the scales didn't lie to me this time :-) bmi 43.1 at 5ft 1 it says i should be up to 127 lbs althou i'd be happy to get back under the 200 it definately shows , no hiding now .. perfect time and place to start, i start yesturday good luck.
  • dgarbison
    dgarbison Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 to lose as well. I've added you!
  • sf_melis
    sf_melis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    EAndrade82 wrote: »
    I am also starting my journey...have about 100 to lose and I am more motivated that ever. I will be exercising and also doing the keto diet. I did last year and I lost 50 lbs in 6 months. This time I want to stick to it and be consistent. GOOD LUCK ladies...let's do this and remember main thing is staying consistent. Do not let anyone or anything become an excuse...whatsoever!!!!! I just went through a recent break up and I can't wait till he sees me in a few months!! ;)

Me too! I'm starting keto today along with my husband. I also feel more motivated than ever!
  • Monarose
    Monarose Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same here! I have about 120lbs to lose. Been going back to this over and over over the years but realized I will now be 40 in just about 55 weeks. My goal is to get it off before my decade changes, and I tend to work best under pressure and a deadline. Pls feel free to add me and we can help each other. 😊.
  • scd78
    scd78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend and we'll motivate each other. I'm similar in weight to you
  • Sazzlemarsh
    Sazzlemarsh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure how to add friends yet, but if anyone wants to add me please do to share motivation, tips and recipes :)
  • dzepeda6
    dzepeda6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I added you. I also have 100 pounds to lose!