F2F Weight Loss Challenge - MARCH MADNESS

Options
mari_moulin
mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
aqgs7sfl0ps5.jpg

The Fat 2 Fit Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group would like to invite you to join our Monthly Weight Loss challenge!!

If you have health, fitness, and weight loss goals to achieve, then we would like to help you.

You are all welcome to become part of an amazing group of people who are on the same path to a better healthier life! Those of you looking for a group to help motivate you throughout your journey, look no further.

Our members are split up into 6 teams. Each team has its own discussion thread where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes every day. Our teams compete against each other in various friendly challenges which are all optional. We have weekly and monthly weight loss winners for both teams and individuals.

Registrations will go from Sunday February 24 - Saturday March 2.

THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE GROUP...

1. JOIN THE GROUP!!! Click on the link below and hit the join button to have complete access to our group page.

FAT 2 FIT WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE AND SUPPORT GROUP

2. REGISTER!!! On our main group page there is an announcement titled "MARCH MADNESS 2019 REGISTRATION PAGE". Once you are in that announcement, in the REPLY box, register by entering the following:

Username: (this is your MFP user name)
Weigh in day: (this is the day you will be weighing in weekly)
Starting weight: (this is your weight taken ON your weigh in day on the week of Sunday February 24 - Saturday March 2.

THERE IS NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW!

zjpgxvn859zr.jpg

PS. Please post a comment or bump below to keep the thread going. If you have any questions or need any help, leave a comment below and will do our very best to help you get started.

2i6skkgby2ha.png

Replies

• shadow2641
    shadow2641 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am in! :)
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Still room for more! Hope to see you join!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Still room for more. Only 3 days left to register for March!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    ONLY 2 DAY LEFT TO REGISTER!! SEE YOU THERE!!
  • BeckiCrock
    BeckiCrock Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I’m sorry I’ve missed a few days keeping up can someone let me know where I should be going I did register x
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    MrsBeckiC1 wrote: »
    I’m sorry I’ve missed a few days keeping up can someone let me know where I should be going I did register x

You were placed in team wasitaways. Click on the link provided in my first post on this thread then scroll down to the discussions section. There you will find your team thread. I will also tag you in there.
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the game but I'll be a cheer leader. I'll be ready for Aprils challenge.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    rosetigger wrote: »
    I'm late to the game but I'll be a cheer leader. I'll be ready for Aprils challenge.

Awesome!! @Beka3695 can we get her on a team please?