Starting....again πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Options
I'm back at it!! Need friends cuz this time I'm starting over and sticking with it!!!
Β«1

Replies

• serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. This time I'm really going to stick with it.
  • flintflash1
    flintflash1 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I'm back for a second go around too! Originally from the Calorie Count community and lost close to 70 lbs. Put almost all of it back on in the last two years and followed many of my old CC friends over here to MFP. We can ALL use more support!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! And Hey, coming back and starting for a second time is a HUGE step forward!! GREAT job! :)
  • Malonsky
    Malonsky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! Starting again is never a bad thing. I recently started back up after about a year off (during which time I gained what I had previously lost). Feel free to add me as a friend as well. I'm well on my way, but there are always those days when one is in need of support to keep going!
  • Mcat34
    Mcat34 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting back again. Feel free to add me as a friend for motivation and support!
  • RBBinge
    RBBinge Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I just typed up an entire post about the same thing and I got a β€œlost connection error” πŸ™„πŸ™„. I need accountability buddies this time.
  • Fatsotubs
    Fatsotubs Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I really need help getting into the mind set again!
  • daisygirl2452
    daisygirl2452 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    add me! I gained back all my 50lbs I lost 2 years ago
  • IamBorg
    IamBorg Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Me too! Welcome back :smiley:

Feel free to add me as a friend, support from each other is one of the great parts of this journey.
  • mommom333
    mommom333 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m back, again too!! Really wanting to succeed this time!!!
  • LilRedRidingHoodlum
    LilRedRidingHoodlum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I am starting again as well for the millionth time. Course i couldnt get in my original account so had to make a new one. Friends are appreciated!
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Added! Let's do this!!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me also anyone! I am back at it as well.
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You got this!
  • benigu
    benigu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me as well!
    Anyone who needs support or can support someone starting over for a third time!
    My first two trials went great but they were only to loose a few pounds... This time I need to loose 25lbs to look healthy again... I need full support!
  • oceanlife2029
    oceanlife2029 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here and needing friends as well!
  • Michielynn222
    Michielynn222 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • jude2503
    jude2503 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too x
  • BrendanScrote
    BrendanScrote Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    By popular demand ... "I am Back"

I shall do my best to not make this another false dawn and hopefully I shall meet some folks and have some fun on the way.

I'm a fifty something based in the UK and looking to loose a few pounds before my upcoming wedding in early July ... the Duchess and I have been engaged for 23 years and now the time feels right to make it official.

I will weigh in tonight and probably scale around 280 lb ... I'm not looking at putting a target on weight loss before the event (anything would be nice) but ultimately I would like to get down to around 175 lb

So in order to achieve this
    (1) I'm back on MFP
    (2) Knocked booze on the head
    (3) Trying to eat sensibly and log everything
    (4) Getting more exercise and maybe trying C25K again

Short term goals
    (1) Stop thinking about lunch
    (2) Take a walk round the blok early this evening
    (3) Find my fitbit

Happy to receive any support going so feel free to add me if you wish ... as always my posts will be honest, observational, not limited to my journey, from the heart and hopefully entertaining.
  • Dawnskvt
    Dawnskvt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I've started over 9,000 times already. Each time my pants get tighter and tighter. I'm at the point now where I either stick with it or buy new pants. Since new pants aren't in my budget, I think I may be staying here for the long haul.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @tammyfrank1974 will be happy to support you on this journey as a fellow Canuck