Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Today's Mantra... 🧘🏽‍♂️

Replies

• timetolosethatweighttimetolosethatweight Member Posts: 23 Member Member Posts: 23 Member
    When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. ~ Wayne Dyer
  • bojack5bojack5 Member Posts: 2,866 Member Member Posts: 2,866 Member
    These "great" things do not necessarily need to be wealth and monetary success. It can just be the mental peace of knowing you have done your best. Some people have the "mamba mentality" just so they can survive, just so their family can eat and have a roof over their head. Herculean effort may mean the difference between living or dying and not just being rich or poor. The mamba mentality has nothing to do with finacial success.
    edited January 28
  • cowsfan12cowsfan12 Member Posts: 2,296 Member Member Posts: 2,296 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »

These "great" things do not necessarily need to be wealth and monetary success. It can just be the mental peace of knowing you have done your best. Some people have the "mamba mentality" just so they can survive, just so their family can eat and have a roof over their head. Herculean effort may mean the difference between living or dying and not just being rich or poor. The mamba mentality has nothing to do with finacial success.

You are correct sir -
    edited January 28
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 10,639 Member Member Posts: 10,639 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »

I agree with you 💯 as usual Man...

It's like I try to teach my kid, I don't care about how many goals you score as long as I see you playing hard...
    edited January 28
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 8,878 Member Member Posts: 8,878 Member
    "Stay awake, you're getting paid to be here and pet a cat"
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 10,639 Member Member Posts: 10,639 Member
    "Your servant has slain both the lion and the bear, Goliath shall be no different" ~ King David
  • kdbulgerkdbulger Member Posts: 387 Member Member Posts: 387 Member
    Nothin' to it but to do it.
    🎶 I didn't make it suuga, playing by the rules 🎶
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 4,870 Member Member Posts: 4,870 Member
    There IS no wagon
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,391 Member Member Posts: 3,391 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Don’t except others to treat them the way you treat them.

You just have to accept that there are exceptions.

True but in rarity now a days
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,391 Member Member Posts: 3,391 Member
    Don’t fight the Doctor’s orders. Rest.
    And I won't, back, down, gonna stand, my, ground 🎶
    I!... Wanna rock and roll all niiight! And party everyday! 🎶
  • justinewillcutyoujustinewillcutyou Member Posts: 530 Member Member Posts: 530 Member
    My mantra is always “We can do hard things.”
    Started from the bottom now we here 🎶
  • Who_Needs_PantsWho_Needs_Pants Member Posts: 33 Member Member Posts: 33 Member
    "I still want to see you eat, just not at my table."
    Yeah Mama this surely is a dream 🎶
    🎶 She is built and she's stacked, all the curves that men like! 🎶 🕺🏽
  • lifeovpilifeovpi Member Posts: 121 Member Member Posts: 121 Member
    Today is a going to be a good day with no mistakes and endless patience
    Cause when you worry your face will frown, and that will bring everybody down... So don't worry, be happy 🎶