🍷 πŸ₯ƒ ALCOHOL AND COVID-19 πŸ₯ƒ 🍷

Options
SallyLuvsFitness
SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
ALCOHOL SALES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC EXPERIENCED A DRAMATIC SPIKE UP!!! PEOPLE ARE DRINKING MORE!!! I HAVE CHOSE NOT TO DRINK WINE DURNING THE PANDEMIC!🍷

FROM FORBES MAGAZINE:
According to Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC), a major, $20 billion revenue, wine and spirits distribution company, sales of spirits jumped by around 50% for the week ending March 21. Nationally, the overall increase for the week, according to Nielsen data, was a 55% spike in sales.

CHALLENGE!!! This Challenge is about YOU!! How are you reducing your alcohol intake for YOUR health during this time period? What is your goal? One less drink per day, not drinking on certain days or abstaining from alcohol all together?

My weight started to climb back up during the holidays due to drinking wine 🍷!!! I stopped drinking wine on March 9th AND the pounds are coming OFF!!!

A FUN APP THAT I USE FOR MOTIVATION IS CALLED TRY DRY!!! IT CALCULATES HOW MANY CALORIES YOU SAVE BY NOT DRINKING AND EVEN MONEY πŸ’° SAVED!
rehpkrm0mdl7.png
SHARE ABOUT YOU! :smiley:

Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    πŸ’ƒ πŸ‘Œ OKAY - MY MONTH SO FAR!!! πŸ‘Œ πŸ’ƒ
    p3xtd2qhhchz.jpeg

APRIL CALORIES SAVED: 6,200!!

I FEEL BETTER NOT DRINKING 🍷 WINE!! I WAKE UP MORE ENERGIZED AND READY TO DO WORKOUT πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ!! WELL NOW AT HOME. :smiley:
    Today’s weigh in: 136.8!! Beginning of March I weighed in at 144.5. Down 7.7 Pounds or 5.3% of my body weight! I am using this time for my health!!! Eating at home also equals healthy meals!
    u5wqa71gb8ht.jpeg

Share!