Can anyone please be my friend?

Options
Ay200
Ay200 Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2022 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! I’m starting new here again as I stopped for about a year due to some issues. I would love to have some support and make a few friends this time and really achieve my goals with a few people all together. So, would you like to be apart of that? :)

Replies

• coolcat9737
    coolcat9737 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also a returning after a 3 year break. I'm finding it very hard to lose and keeping it off.
  • Chef_Chickpea
    Chef_Chickpea Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • castillo7732
    castillo7732 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me I'm always open to new friends Im just coming back and need friends
  • 52sophie
    52sophie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. Add me if you'd like. I am having trouble adding people, not sure what I am doing wrong but anyone looking for support and encouragement feel free to add me.
  • superalee9222
    superalee9222 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • MikoRabago
    MikoRabago Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am also looking for friends or companions for my own fitness journey! I have been in stalemate for 2 years however this summer I am planning to get back in track and start working out as well as other physical activities again! My ultimate goal is to dedicate some portion of my life for improving my physical fitness, in short, making it a lifelong journey. I urge everyone to feel free to add me as a friend, as well!