Motivation/Challenge/Kick up the *kitten*!

Options
I'm not new, I've been using MFP for over 2 years. I'm 2 stone lighter than I was when I first started on here. My first year on MFP I logged in so many times a day, I logged everything I ate and was so motivated and determined and full of energy. Always thinking about the next workout. I was borderline obsessed.

Then, we moved country and our routine changed. I used the excuse that I no longer had a spare room for my gym, so I never used it much. Then I got really busy going back to school and that was another excuse. I have now finished school and have a whole room for my home gym (i'm in the middle of nowhere, not a proper gym anywhere near me). I also have an endless supply of fields and hills at my disposal. So why the hell can I not get motivated to get back into it? I'm seeing that I'm a stone heavier than I was before we moved and I hate it which really gets me down and so the vicious circle starts. I'm not logging in here much anymore as I can then get away with doing what I want. My MFP friends have been so supportive over the years but there's not many of them left as I have been crap at logging in while I was at school, and you have to give support to receive it, it's only fair! So they quite rightly have dwindled over the last few months.

I'd love to get involved in a challenge of some sort, something that gets me on here again each day, something that brings back my motivation and want to continue. Also, some new supportive friends (god, how sad do I sound?) so that I feel I have a reason to log in each day. Anyone with any advice or help getting me back on track will be greatly appreciated.....before I go back up a dress size!!! :noway:

Replies