My *kitten* is getting smaller! (pic)

Options
AshDHart
AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
I was interviewed today and was looking at the photo and compared it to one that was taken on the same set in Nov. I know now where all the weight is coming from. My *kitten* is shrinking!!!

I'm really not sure what my weight was. I'm guessing 380-390 even though I'm using 377 as my highest weight.

ashleybeforeandafterknat.jpg

Larger photo http://ashdhart.com/weightloss/Ashley Before and After KNAT.jpg

Replies

• missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    That's crazy!! Do you want your *kitten* to go away? LOL.
  • AshDHart
    Options
    It will never go away! I was a true hourglass at my ideal weight. I do not want it to look like the side of a barn in skirt though! :bigsmile:
  • rundgrenfan
    rundgrenfan Posts: 211
    Options
    Yes it is! That's pretty cool that you have such an exact before and after shot!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    It is definitely shrinking. Way to go!
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Not just your *kitten* - all of you is getting smaller!
  • AshDHart
    Options
    Yes it is! That's pretty cool that you have such an exact before and after shot!

Thanks! And it was cool. I was thinking how much roomier the chair was today. :happy:
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, I love seeing progress like this! You are doing fabulous...so very proud of you!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    That would be a SUCCESS in my book.:flowerforyou:
    Big congrats on your progress and this is what is considered a NSV!!!
    TERRIFIC!
  • AshDHart
    Options
    Not just your *kitten* - all of you is getting smaller!

This is the first time I realized the backside was getting noticeably smaller! And just now my husband patted my tush and said it is really shrinking! :blushing:
    Thanks for posting, I love seeing progress like this! You are doing fabulous...so very proud of you!

Thank you! I actually cry when I see the changes in me from photos.
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Very cool! Where were you being interviewed?

My *kitten* was the first thing to go and it's still awkward bc I swear it looks like I crapped my pants! My waistline is okay on my pants, but what used to be my *kitten* is not just a space of nothingness!

Best,

Debbie
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    THIS IS FABULOUS!! SHOWS HOW FAR YOU HAVE COME!! LOVE IT!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow.
  • manda2j
    manda2j Posts: 63
    Options
    that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AshDHart
    Options
    Very cool! Where were you being interviewed?

My *kitten* was the first thing to go and it's still awkward bc I swear it looks like I crapped my pants! My waistline is okay on my pants, but what used to be my *kitten* is not just a space of nothingness!

Best,

Debbie

KNAT - The Trinity Network. They had interviewed me the first time about internet safety for children and this time an update to include sexting.

So far my pants haven't gotten like that since I had so much to start with! :laugh:
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Those pictures are pretty great! So exact! And it not just your behind! You can totally see you have lost weight in your mid-section too! You are doing such a great job! Keep it up!!!!
  • AshDHart
    Options
    Those pictures are pretty great! So exact! And it not just your behind! You can totally see you have lost weight in your mid-section too! You are doing such a great job! Keep it up!!!!

Thank you! I don't normally see my backside so it came as a complete surprise today! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!