Ok friends, let the *kitten* kicking commence...

Options
I really don't want to go to the gym at lunch today. Once I get there I'll be fine. I'm just tired, and I have a headache from all the caffeine I drank trying to stay awake. Watch out, the waaambulance is passing by. I don't usually ask for motivation, but it'd be nice to hear some tough love today. So bring it on!

Replies

• tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Love your sense of humor! Get your butt to the gym. You will feel better once you are there. Good luck.
  • starscapenatasha
    Options
    I actually usually feel energized after the gym. If you go maybe you won't be so tired. DO IT.

Also, you'll regret it if you don't, and then you'll really want to whine.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Think about how good you will feel once you get there. You will have more energy, and earn more calories (more food-YAY)! If the prospect of eating more doesn't get your butt to the gym, I don't know what will :P
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Just do it.
  • snuffmomma77
    snuffmomma77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Quit complaing and get in the car and go.. I totally m w you though espically at night time when i want to do late work out then im tired from the day, but you will definitely feel better once you get going... SO MOVE IT .....
  • BHAK
    BHAK Posts: 33
    Options
    Forget all the "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" crap...get up and get going....remember why you are going to the gym in the first place...think of how bad you will feel and want to kick yourself in the *kitten* if you don't go....and like you said...you will feel ALOT better once you are there....GO KICK SOME CALORIC *kitten*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You either do you or you don't. Your body's going to tell the story either way.
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Get there. Do SOMETHING there! If you are bored with the usual, try something new and don't worry about performance. Maybe you feel discouraged because you don't think you can do as well as you did last time feeling the way you do. Doing something different will take that pressure off of you!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. Feel free to use any "Jillian" type response, like QUIT CRYING LIKE A BABY AND MOVE IT! I know I'm going, just felt the need to get yelled at today, haha.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    What would you rather be doing, sitting at your desk even more tired and headachy than you are now? Go to the gym and feel better!
  • bcg150
    bcg150 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    To the gym! I am still new to the gym but i finally ran into a day when I did not want to go but made myself do it and I was glad I did. We all know it is tough to do it but you will feel better afterwards and you will be proud of yourself also. Get to the gym!
  • chefswife67
    Options
    QUIT CRYING BABY AND WORK IT! Dyou want to be unhealthy the rest of you life? Then get you *kitten* out thete and work that body
  • kimber_av
    Options
    Okay I'll do Jullian/my style of motivation..
    Dont take this personally.. its not personal haha. this is an email I have saved for the days I dont feel motivated.

You don't want to go to the gym do you? You'd rather sit on your chunky *kitten* and eat dinner infront of the tv wouldn't you? Well i guess then you don't want to get into those pretty clothes in your closet. I guess You want to be a lazy *kitten* that complains about everything and accomplishes nothing! I guess you'd rather gain weight and be more uncomfortable than take control and burn that weight off. I guess you'd rather be a miserable fat lump of a person than be the fit happy person you should be (and everyone would rather you be). Get off your fat lazy worthless *kitten* and get to the gym. No one likes a fattie!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Do you want to be fat? No? Oh. Then go. You will be happy you did.
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Don't just do it.

Get it done!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Dont take this personally.. its not personal haha. this is an email I have saved for the days I dont feel motivated.

You don't want to go to the gym do you? You'd rather sit on your chunky *kitten* and eat dinner infront of the tv wouldn't you? Well i guess then you don't want to get into those pretty clothes in your closet. I guess You want to be a lazy *kitten* that complains about everything and accomplishes nothing! I guess you'd rather gain weight and be more uncomfortable than take control and burn that weight off. I guess you'd rather be a miserable fat lump of a person than be the fit happy person you should be (and everyone would rather you be). Get off your fat lazy worthless *kitten* and get to the gym. No one likes a fattie!

I love this! I'm saving it for when I want to be lazy :)

OP, get to the gym!!!! :angry:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!
    swiftkick.jpeg

GET IT GURL!!!
    photo.jpg

noExcuses.gif
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    JUST GET YOUR *kitten* TO THE GYM AND QUIT WHINING ALREADY!!!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!!

DON'T REPLY TO THIS - DO ME AND EVERYONE ELSE A FAVOR AND GET SOME FREAKIN' EXERCISE!

haha :)

But seriously, GO. NOW. HURRY!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    you know what you need to do, you don't need us to tell you.....just do it!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options

Love this!

Thanks again everyone. I'm about 4 months into my new lifestyle and the "newness" and excitement is wearing off. I'm leaving now to go do 40 minutes on the elliptical. And I'm pretty sure I'm not going to regret it :tongue: