Make me laugh my *kitten* off please!!

Options
Today has been super sucky so anything goes (within the forum rules at least) :P

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    8628082_9891.jpg
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Here's a fun story... I was visiting my sister in Florida for my birthday and I was out with her and some of her friends at Chili's... One of her friends said that the last time she was there she and her friend had ordered the Queso dip... but they were just at the little 2 person booths so the dip was kind of sitting on the corner of the table...

The next thing she knows a special needs woman walks by and stops at their table... She takes her finger and sticks it in their queso dip and licks it off her fingers... apparently she really liked that little taste test because then she uses her whole little hand as a shovel and takes a giant scoop out of their queso and shoves it in her mouth. I guess that tided her over for a few minutes... then she got up and wondered around again... snatched a balloon hat off of a little kid that the balloon man had just given to them and popped it... I shouldn't laugh... be all got a kick out of that story.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    You need to get down with big brown babycakes!! :bigsmile:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    [image]
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-cat-hiding-body.jpg
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    I need more pictures, those are the best:)
  • Fourmenandalady28
    Options
    ROFLLMBO....bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
  • Carl01
    Options
    128978248894500119.jpg
  • LauraRose03
    Options
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    My BIL was in the hospital last month waiting for my SIL to get the results from an ultrasound on their current pregnancy. While waiting in the lobby, my BIL noticed a daughter and father walking down the hallway. The father was really elderly using a walker but was really unstable. It looked liked the guy was about to fall over. "Dad do you need help?" asked the daughter. "I'm fine" replied the dad. Then it happened..................he fell over on to the floor! My BIL tried got up to late to help catch him. The daughter yelled for help and some nurses came. "Sir are you alright?" one of the nurses asked. "I think so" said the man. "Do you know where you are at?" Asked the nurse.
    "I'm on the floor." said the man in a feeble voice.
    "No I meant do you know what location?" asked the nurse.
    "I think I'm in the hospital" said the man.

My BIL had the leave the lobby because he was busting up too hard.
  • Carl01
    Options
    funny-pictures-panda-does-a-trick-and-falls.jpg
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options

That was awesome:)
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Posted these on your page-just in case you didn't see them :flowerforyou:

Wine joke for you-Sally was driving home from one of her business trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo woman walking on the side of the road. As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like a ride. With a silent nod of thanks, the woman got into the car. Resuming the journey, Sally tried in vain to make a bit of small talk with the Navajo woman. The old woman just sat silently, looking intently at everything she saw, studying every little detail, until she noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Sally. 'What in bag?' asked the old woman. Sally looked down at the brown bag and said, 'It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband.' The Navajo woman was silent for another moment or two. Then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, she said: 'Good trade

Moms in therapy- A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions," he observed. To the first mother, Mary, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy." He turned to the second mom, Ann: "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny." He turned to the third mom, Joyce: "Your obsession is alcohol. This too shows itself in your child's name, Brandy." At this point, the fourth mother, Kathy, quietly got up, took her little boy by the hand, and whispered, "Come on, ****, this guy has no idea what he's talking about. Let's pick up Peter and Willy from school and go get dinner.”
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options

:laugh: