Oh *kitten*

Options
Ugh! I'm at work right now and one of our vendors just dropped off two HUGE platters of Christmas goodies. Seriously??? Only in the past couple of days have I gotten to a calorie deficit. To boot, I'm hungry and I totally want to go to town on these goods. Sigh. I'm eyeing one of the choc. covered pretzles to have with a cup of tea.....but will I be able to stop at just one? Or do I not eat any because sugar leads to wanting more sugar? That whole food debate is going on in my head.

Replies

• Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I would be afraid if I had one I would end up having a ton....
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    that is the exact reason I had been avoiding our breakroom....it happens all week long.
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    I settled for a small handful of cashews, a choc. covered pretzel rod, and a piece of peppermint bark with a cup of tea. This will be my afternoon snack. If I eat anymore, I'll have to tell on myself here :)
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Accountability is key!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    SCORE! they just delivered a giant fruit basket! Got myself a giant pear!!!!!
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    Jealous of your fruit basket! That would have been awesome!
  • dish23
    dish23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ok, so far in our office they have brought 3 trays of nuts and Chocolate, a box of hedgehogs, a giant box of Purdy chocolates, another box of Chocolates and a huge plate of homemade goodies, including sugar cookies... And of course they leave them out in the open for everyone to walk by all day long. I have done pretty good, but man it is so hard to not stop everytime I walk by. HELP!
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    Bring a healthy snack with you to work and then have just a little of the good stuff. I haven't been doing well with the whole planning ahead thing, which is why I got stuck here with no snack.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    My boss just handed me a bunch of money and told me to go to Nos Berry Farms tomorrow and pick up 5 dozen cinnomen rolls with pecans
    possibly the best cinnomen rolls in exsistence I might add.
  • andy2486
    andy2486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I work the front desk and people ALWAYS leave the goodies on my counter. UGH! It drives me nuts. So I will leave them there for a couple minutes to see if I can resist, and if the temptation is too much, I will either take one and move the tray to the showroom where I can't see or smell them or I will move them right away. I think goodies should be illegal at work. :explode: