Kiss my pretty little *kitten*

2»

Replies

• jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    I'm definitely going to have to agree and go with my butt and legs.

I used to be a dancer (ballet, not exotic, lol) and I used to have the most awesome legs and butt. Now that I've been hitting the gym and shaving off some poundage I can see them again! I'm so proud to have my booty back!

And the added bonus is that now that I'm not just dancing, I'm doing weights and racquetball, etc, I'm developing arm muscles! This is truly awesome to me, as I've never had any upper body strength and I've always hated my arms. Now I'm getting ready to sell my tickets to the gun show!
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    I love my legs since I started running and losing weight. I have always had great legs, but running really defines them, I also like my arms.
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    I love my shoulders, arms and back. The weight training has really paid off. I'm definitely ready for tanks and shorts. :) Now if the weather would cooperate...
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!