Guys, do you find long nails attractive?

Options
Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
Oh wait. I forgot. I don't give a crap.

I wish I could make my nails stop growing. Hair too. But I'm all healthy and stuff so they grow too fast.

The End.

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I keep having to clip my nails b/c they get in the way when I bench press...
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    is there an option that you can have them and then not have them.. cause sometimes its fun.. sometimes it makes me run..
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    HA! I like medium length nails. Not that it matters one bit. And you know I love my long, lovely locks.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    HA! I like medium length nails. Not that it matters one bit. And you know I love my long, lovely locks.

totally replaced l with c..
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

I wish I could make my nails stop growing. Hair too. But I'm all healthy and stuff so they grow too fast.

The End.

When you started this thread, I was a little surprised. Then I read it and thought 'Oh OK... this is the Rae I know' :laugh:

I'm with you! I wish my nails would stop growing so fast because I hate long fingernails and I get tired of constantly trimming/filing.

Do guys really have fingernail preference? Really? REALLY? I think the only time my husband has paid any attention to my nails is the time my big toenail got ripped off during a weekend backpacking trip. We both marveled at how gnarly it looked, and then he told me I was a badass for hiking with it.
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    long fingernails are DISGUSTING -- the amount of bacteria under the nails....*shudders*

i keep mine super short and wash hands frequently...nobody should have long nails. or even medium nails...unless you like that nasty funk. gross on top of gross!

I have to wash my hands just thinking of the ick.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    My husband does like when I have longer-than-short nails because he likes having back and head scratches from me!
  • infamousmk
    Options
    long fingernails are DISGUSTING -- the amount of bacteria under the nails....*shudders*

i keep mine super short and wash hands frequently...nobody should have long nails. or even medium nails...unless you like that nasty funk. gross on top of gross!

Whoa. You sure you don't have some sort of phobia about germs or something? Those are some strong feelings!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options

Whoa. You sure you don't have some sort of phobia about germs or something? Those are some strong feelings!

She must not be concerned about the stuff the reptile on her chest carries though.
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options

THIS IS THE HOTTEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! I am also a straight female! But that is just sexy!
  • iLuvJohnny
    iLuvJohnny Posts: 51
    Options

totally replaced l with c..

LOL.
  • infamousmk
    Options

She must not be concerned about the stuff the reptile on her chest carries though.

iknowrite? Salmonella!!!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    is there an option that you can have them and then not have them.. cause sometimes its fun.. sometimes it makes me run..

There not like cat nails... they don't exactly retract!
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    On women, sure. On myself, not so much.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I like them just past my fingertips. So does my bf.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

THIS IS THE HOTTEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! I am also a straight female! But that is just sexy!

Oh my god, it's the Blue Balls girl.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

The End.

Good Health will do that!!! Except, I don't wish then to stop, even tho I have to clip and clip. My wishes usually come true, so I'm very careful where I focus My Energies.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My husband loves my natural nails, which are generally about twice as long as I like them. They've always grown fast. They drive me crazy though. I hate having long nails when I've got a little baby. I'm always afraid I'm going to scratch or poke her. Filing them down always seems to get forgotten about.
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I think nails is the same as high heels. Most guys do not even notice.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I'm all for long nails when my wife is running her fingers through my hair. Or scratching my back.....or digging them into my back...