OMG! I cant believe it!!!

Options
So I have been depressed lately about my wt loss (I will loose 3 than gain 1) for the last couple weeks. Well then I took my measurments....I have lost a total of 12 inches from my waist and 12 inches from my hips 2 inches from my neck and 4 inches from my bust!!!!

I cant believe it....Thats a whole foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just amazed at this site and so thankful to God. If I can do this anyone can.

Replies

• ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    WOO WOOO WOOO!!!

I was feeling the same way as you. I was working my BUTT off and still hanging at the same weight. over the past 6 weeks I have lost 6 inches between my thigh, hip, belly and arm!!! YEA us...

God Bless
    Merry Christmas
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    So I have been depressed lately about my wt loss (I will loose 3 than gain 1) for the last couple weeks. Well then I took my measurments....I have lost a total of 12 inches from my waist and 12 inches from my hips 2 inches from my neck and 4 inches from my bust!!!!

I cant believe it....Thats a whole foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just amazed at this site and so thankful to God. If I can do this anyone can.

Congrats!!! That's fantastic. Although, I do have to say that 80+ pounds is nothing to be depressed about!!!

You go girl!
  • YoungJr42
    YoungJr42 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! But just so you don't add unneeded stress to your life (which can affect weight loss), IF you're working out along with cardio and eating right, you may not lose much weight, b/c you can put on muscle which weighs more than fat, but more important, your body fat % will go down. So, keep up the good work and see if your gym has the hand-held body fat % thingys and keep track of it. Once again, congratulations on your progress and keep up the good work!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Don't get too discouraged along the way... one step back & two steps forward! Dance the weight loss dance :)
  • jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    It's really awesome! Sometimes you barely even notice the loss at all until you really, really look at it.
  • melhealthy
    melhealthy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! What an accomplishment!!!!
  • jandie
    jandie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ThAt'S FaNtAsTiC! And one more reason to celebrate this season!

:heart: Happy Holidays!!!

Janet

297898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    So awesome! You are an inspiration to us all! :drinker:
  • rascheer
    Options
    I've been going through the same thing. Like usual I thought this could only happen to me. I think I'm loosing weight LOL well I'm not gaining any. I take my body mesurements at the end of the month so hopefully I lose there. I hate exercising, exspecially during the winter months (which I 've mentioned LOL) I started doing inside on demand video execises If you do 5 mins every other day and add 1 minute every week you will work up to 30min or and hour. I am looking into joining a dance class next month.

BUT OVERALL CONGRATS ON LOSING YOUR FOOT LOL : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!