lets try again posting these pics

Options
:noway:

Replies

• luisatorrez
    Options
    so as you can tell I can't get these pictures uploaded. I am so frustrated!!!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    pic2.png

pic1.png

pic3.png
  • luisatorrez
    Options
    Thanks for the help!:smile:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    No prob. :-)
  • luisatorrez
    Options
    Here's the story to my pics:
    My weight loss journey definitely has not been an easy one, and though I am far from being done, I wanted to share my success so far and hope that it can give someone the motivation they need to keep going. I have lost 33 pounds so far on this journey and although it is a daily struggle for me to continue, I still have a goal of 50 more pounds to lose and I am determined that I will reach that goal, no matter how long it takes and no matter how difficult it is going to be. In just losing these first 33 pounds I have already accomplished so many goals that I set out to reach, like jogging one lap around the track without stopping, being able to go two miles during a workout (running the straights and walking the curves), and even having the motivation to workout 6 days a week (playing tennis, softball, volleyball, etc.), every week. One of my future goals is for me to participate in a marathon. I may not finish anywhere near the top, but just being able to be physically fit enough to cross that finish line will be all that I need to know that I succeeded.
  • destinee1103
    destinee1103 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    GREAT MOTIVATION!!!! Thanks :)
  • mlop2007
    mlop2007 Posts: 5
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep up the good work! So proud of all you have accomplished!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!