Need to lose 100+

Options
Im a 32 mom of 3 and need some friends that need to lose a lot like me :)
Feel free to add me

Replies

• PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    41 yr. old mother of 2 here with a goal to lose 170. Feel free to add me if you like. I'd love to help support you.
  • Kellyrio
    Kellyrio Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Sounds like we are in the same boat... I'm a 43 year old mom of 3 with lots to lose. I've been working on it for a little while. Lost around 25 but recently put about 7 back on and I need some new inspiration. I'd love to have some people to chat with too!
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 33 and although I'm not a mom, I am definitely in the need to lose 100+ club (I need to lose about 150-170). I am always looking to add new friends so feel free to add me if you would like!
  • GidgetW
    GidgetW Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi I am a mom of 2 boys. I have over 100 lbs to lose also. Feel free to add me if you like. I have been here for a little over a month now and I love it. If you are true to yourself this works great. Good luck!!
  • Noahsmommy1
    Options
    I'd add you but you're already in my friends list. lol I'm hoping to lose 100 lbs as well!! :)
  • Stacylynn1977
    Stacylynn1977 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    you just added me, I will help you in anyway i can, I've lost 62 lbs since Jan, and have 180 to go, its hard work, but we got this!!

Anyone else feel free to add me as well :)
  • adiannen83
    adiannen83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a single mom with about 136lbs. to lose. I've lost 12.6 in 3 weeks. Would love to have more friends that a long journey like me. I would love to be near the half way point before my 30th birthday in January.
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    happy to support you if i can, best of luck!
  • ktaqt3399
    ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm In the club too add me
  • Santan9ful
    Santan9ful Posts: 37
    Options
    My goal is to lose 130 pds. We can do this together! Feel free to add me:)
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm another member of the club. 44 yr. old mother of 1. My goal is to lose 172 pounds. Feel free to add me :-)
  • YasJas2011
    YasJas2011 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I also have 140-150lbs to lose. I have lost 16 lbs and 15 of those pounds were lost in 29 days! You can add me as well.