Hi! I'm new here!

Options
Hi, everyone! My name is Ashley and I weigh 265 with the goal weight being 185. I may not look my weight (pic coming soon) but I feel my weight and I'm tired of carrying this weight as well as being "obese." I'm mainly looking for friends to stay encouraged. You encourage me and I'll encourage you. Today I was doing so well on my app. I ate about 900 calories. I felt like I was done for the day and then came the thoughts of candy and ice cream and whatever I could sink my teeth into. Lol. This is going to be difficult but I know I can do it and I know yall can too!! My plan that I came up with today is to workout everyday whether its find a workout on YouTube (BeFit has great videos) or just go outside and walk or jog for about an hour. I'm rambling. Lol But I wanna know how everyone else is doing with their weight loss. Good luck to you all. Xo

Replies

• nwelch75
    nwelch75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Yessss...I get like that a lot!! I've never been overweight, but I've developed terrible eating habits from being thin. Yes, thin all my life but very unhealthy. Took my good genes and metabolism for granted and it bit my in my fat @ss down the road!!!

CHOCOLATE CHEERIOS are fantastic with some almond milk to cure a sweet tooth. I went from a bowl of haagen daas salted caramel truffle a night to cheerios without missing a beat. Try it!!

Cheers,
    Theresa
  • ItsSamantha
    ItsSamantha Posts: 127
    Options
    Hi.I am new here also!I know how you feel when it comes to sweats.I am in the habit of grabbing some kind of fruit now.They can be just as sweet and they are good for you.I have been trying to lose weight since the year began but i am just now finding this site..lol..I have lost 19 lbs so far and can't wait to lose more.I love working out now.I love watching vids on BeFit on youtube!I am here whenever you want to talk and feel free to add :)
  • ThomasFMendiola
    ThomasFMendiola Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and add me if you'd like!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • Marinedog66
    Marinedog66 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want.
  • OFFMYBUTT
    OFFMYBUTT Posts: 19
    Options
    Anyone on here can add me. I log in daily and post often.