Monster absolutely zero energy drink opinions please!

Options
2»

Replies

• pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    try Petey's Bing - only 40 calories a can - and at least it has some actual fruit juice in it.
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    I love it too - I have one when ever I feel a bit "sluggish"
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! I can never seem to find the biggest size, though. 5 hour energy is pretty good, too, though it doesn't taste very good.

Lol I just found the large screw top one today! I was so stoked! I never seem to find it either but they happened to have it at the px on post.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    Most people on here are going to tell you its bad because of the chemicals and artificial sweeteners etc. My opinion is that one a day is certainly not going to kill you and its way better than drinking the full calorie version if your trying to watch your weight. I have the occasional redbull zero.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    try Petey's Bing - only 40 calories a can - and at least it has some actual fruit juice in it.

The Monster Rehab editions are 20 cals a can...and have actual fruit juice as well...

The Green Tea version has apple juice...tastes amazing TO ME
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294
    Options
    LOVE it! I can never seem to find the biggest size, though. 5 hour energy is pretty good, too, though it doesn't taste very good.

Lol I just found the large screw top one today! I was so stoked! I never seem to find it either but they happened to have it at the px on post.
    Nice :) There's one gas station that I know sells it, but it's a 40 minute drive away. And I live in a state where the farthest you can go and still be in the state is two hours.
  • tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I sometimes replace sleep with energy drinks. It's not healthy, but such is the life of a student :P. The monster zero is pretty tasty.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I am drinking a Monster Lo-carb as I type this. I love them, and I personally think the lo-carb ones taste great (well worth 20 Calories).
    Another option are Redlines, they really pack a punch. But read the bottles, they are two servings in a bottle so I would only drink half until you know how much they will affect you. But they have some great flavors. My fave is grape, it tastes like flat grape soda (that sounds really appetizing, lol, but it is good).
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    When I think of monster and energy drinks, I just think of bad bad chemicals. I don't feel it is worth it personally. Try green tea before your workouts, it's even supposed to help you burn fat :) Otherwise, coffee isn't a bad idea either if you don't mind drinking it black (not worth it if you add a bunch of cream and sugar)

I drink allot of green tea, I think I just miss that carbonation fizz lol. And I don't drink coffee, I'm lactose sensitive so I stay away from milk and cream and black coffee is just nasty to me lol
    I can only drink coffee in the morning, same here though. Well if it helps you to get up and going then by all means, have the drink :)
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to Java Monster Light....I have about 2 a day. I always make sure to allow for them in my calories.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Honestly love the stuff. There is a rojo tea rehab drooool. I cut off any caffeine at 2pm to be sure I can sleep!

POOP to the diet drink haters. Everyone is different. IF you don't like them, don't use them. If you like them and find it doesn't stall you, by all means enjoy.
  • lovemy4boys79
    lovemy4boys79 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I use to drink amps on a regular basis but stopped and haven't had any energy type drinks in probably two years..but just recently I found these V8 V-fusion drinks with natural energy from green tea I like the peach mango very good and it gives you energy only 50 cals too = )
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Tasty and useful if tired.

Everything is made from chemicals. Don't see why people get their knickers in a twist so much!
  • Slamhamster
    Options
    How exactly does a zero calorie energy drink work?
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Tasty and useful if tired.

Everything is made from chemicals. Don't see why people get their knickers in a twist so much!

Exactly! I'm sure not everyone here eats all natural organic non processed non this and that. It's great if a could do that all the time but reality is everything is a chemical in one way or another